tefl-course Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend tefl-course

How would you rate tefl-course?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I found nothing wrong with this program, except that the jobs I applied for had never heard of the company. I'm not sure what can be done about that, but it might be a concern for some."
"I'm a quite self-conscious person and although I can speak English I wasn't sure that I could teach it. The 120 hours course that I've taken has given me the necessary knowledge and the consequent confidence to do it. Now I just need one more thing: experience - but that's up to me."
"I was promised a free Business English Course as a perk to the Basic TEFL course but was denied the BEC when I asked for it."
"I did some careful research to make sure it had proper accreditation. The course was just what I anticipated and needed. Already having teaching certifications, I just wanted a certification to show international schools I was qualified to teach English as a foreign language. The online course was a reasonable option for me in consideration of time and the price."
"The program was very well structured and straight forward. Initially I chose to take the course only because it was required for a teaching position abroad. I was surprised to find how much my skills actually needed sharpening and was delighted that I took it after all. Would definitely recommend to a friend who is interested in teaching English."
"The setup is very convenient for busy people and at the same time makes sure that you keep in touch with the lesson preventing one from losing the cloud of information gathered during the duration of the course. I enjoy its flexibility and the communication between student and mentor allowing for adjustments that factor in real world scenarios and issues one may face during the duration of a certain assignment. It is thorough and does require sincere work from the students end which is quite helpful at the end of the day not only to build a knowledge base for the future but also providing confidence and a real sense of achievement at the end."
Michael McCullough
Verified Buyer
"My experience with ITTT has been great. The modules were informative and user friendly. I learned a lot about planning my classes and how to teach ESL students. With the resources and knowledge I learned with ITTT I have been successfully teaching abroad now for 3 years. The other key factor that I found incredible is that after you finish and you have your ESL certification, they help with giving you contacts where you can begin teaching. I would recommend and have recommended ITTT for anyone trying to go and teach abroad."
Linda Ann Whitlow
Verified Buyer
"Very useful - a good balance between knowledge of English , and teaching skills. Also provided good ideas for activities in the classroom."
Ashley Linden
Verified Buyer
"I found it to be very comprehensive. The set up of the course made it feasible to complete while working full time. The feedback on each course module was specific and focused on positive development."
"I liked your course. I recommended it to multiple friends :)"
"For the 20 lessons that I had to do, the intensity was high! I worked HARD on my lesson plans. I was pleasantly surprised at the depth and thoroughness of the program. I would highly recommend it."
"I want to know where your course is valid. I took this in Canada and a lot of companies said it was not a true certification."
"Very great product!!"
"I would like to say I enjoyed the course. I was a full time teacher for over 10 years and called on the experience to help me with the assignments. The only issue I had was after I finished I found many employers want more qualifications and there was also an age problem for me. I wanted to work in Asia and I found that because I was over 55 they said no thank you. I enjoyed the course and feel it was good but I think maybe better for a younger person."
Sung Hwan Kim
Verified Buyer
"As I look back, the course is well-organized to provide decent quality of English teaching training either for the beginner or for the experienced; the textbook is quite informative, in addition, prompt feedback on each assignment is good enough to encourage students to make further progress; hence, it is really worth trying to stimulate English teaching career."
Aleksandra Jokic
Verified Buyer
"It was concise logical and easy to learn from. Too bad I havent had any teaching positions since I took it..."
"Good experiences. Learned a lot form course. Thank you!"
"I learned so much. I never realized that there was such a library resources available to help in teaching English. The course really opened my eyes to the different methods of teaching English as a second language and I learned a lot that I didn't know that I did not know. Thank you."
"Overall the course was very good. But to me it was to much of grammar As now I am teaching in Thailand ive found that they only want foreign teachers to teach. Reading. Writing. Speaking and listening Grammar is ok for foreigners who is not an english native speaker and to take this course"
"I did the 120-hour certificate course, including a tutor to mark my work and give feedback. I found the course absolute fantastic, with great lessons on grammar and teaching methods. The online tutor was very helpful, the price of the course was so much cheaper than other courses, and since talking to those who have done other, more expensive courses, I think I was far better taught and prepared for ESL teaching jobs than they were. I would recommend the ITTT courses to anyone who is interested in teaching English as a second language."
tefl-course is rated 4.23 based on 43 reviews