tefl-course Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend tefl-course

How would you rate tefl-course?

"I was promised a free Business English Course as a perk to the Basic TEFL course but was denied the BEC when I asked for it."
"I want to know where your course is valid. I took this in Canada and a lot of companies said it was not a true certification."
Gaku Fujiyama
Verified Buyer
"After looking around on the internet for various tefl courses, I started the ittt online course mainly because of the price. The good thing about the online course is that it is completely online and can be done according to your schedule. Just submit the assignments whenever you want. So this also gives you the freedom of finishing the class very quickly as well since they give you a few lessons at the same time. The course could do a better job in getting the students ready for actual teaching. I'm not sure if I was able to use any of the techniques that were taught in the course during my teaching experience in Japan. Although the grammar lessons were useful to refresh or brains, but the class could have focused more on practical classroom management or different types of activities that we could do with the students(for different levels)"
"i accidentally sent a half-completed test instead of my full test. i asked for them to grade the second test, but they said that only the first one would be graded. this blind adherence to policy and unwillingness to be flexible resulted in me failing the exam, as only half my questions had answers. if this could somehow be fixed, even years later, it would be much appreciated."
"I would have gone to Costa Rica to take the on-site course, but my father became very ill and I opted to take the on-line course. It was very difficult to deal with my tutor when my dad was in hospice during the time that I had to get the course done. She was rude to me after I told her several times to not fail me due to my stress. I managed to complete the course under duress with an average score. I haven't used my certificate yet due to my American work, but will use it soon."
"Interaction and group work with other students would have been more beneficial."
"Don't bother with this, do a CELTA"
tefl-course is rated 2.29 based on 7 reviews