Teesside Caravans Reviews

10PM
10PM
Click Here

Tell us how Teesside Caravans made you happy

"We bought our second caravan today from Teesside caravans . Got a great deal again through Steve Hunton who really looked after us . It’s always a pleasure to deal with this company and looking forward to picking our lovely caravan up soon . Thank you once again Steve Hunton for all your care and attention ."
Are you Teesside Caravans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DO NOT SERVICE YOUR CARAVAN HERE! This company wins the award of "worst customer service" ever. After purchasing our caravan new in June 2016 from this company, we had various issues and it was returned under warranty. On nearly every occasion they blamed us for incorrect use. Ie. External paint discolouring was blamed on us for cleaning it with inappropriate cleaner. To be told later that it was a manufacturing issue. The latest is we have water dripping inside the caravan through a light switch and the front window blind is wet. I reluctantly called their service to be told that there would be a £54 fault finding fee which is not refundable even if they find a fault under warranty. The caravan is 3 years old and has a 10 year water ingress warranty with swift. It has been serviced every year, therefore I would expect this to be free of any charge. So congratulations to Teesside Caravans. You have exceeded our expectations again and have not disappointed us. Keep up the good work. We have now booked it into Tyneside Caravans who laughed when I told them of their charges."
"Great customer service and after sales service, they go the extra mile to make sure everything perfect. The show room is also dog friendly even had treats on hand. The whole process from start to finish was excellent and I'll be using the on-site servicing centre to, I will be recommending to my friends, family and even random people I’ve never met before by taking my time to filling in reviews like this."
Teesside Caravans is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews