Ted Baker Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Ted Baker

How would you rate Ted Baker ?

"Do not stand by their sale prices. We purchased a dress that was in the sale, however there was another coupon on their website allowing for further discount on sale items, we purchased the item. However Ted Baker came back to us that it was out of stock. 3 weeks later and the item is still in stock, Has been the whole time, even though we were told that the item had ran out. Customer Service send you a generic email and then refuse to reply to any further emails."
"I am still struggling after more than a month on a return item. Nobody is really helping and get always the same message that they are checking status. Last time I buy from their online shop and also instore"
"I received an email with a code for an extra 25% off all sale items. Went on website, selected a suitcase, got to checkout page, input the code but no additional discount! Emailed their (so called) customer service team on the website. One week later, am still waiting for a response. They have lost a loyal customer and will never buy a Ted baker product again."
"I ordered a pair of shoes online to go with a Ted Baker dress I purchased in John Lewis. I had an order confirmation. The next day I received a cancellation order as the item was out of stock. I checked the website and now showing out of stock. The next day my size was back in stock (I assume a pair had been returned) so I ordered them. Next day, second order cancelled. However, both payments are still pending. I have phoned the bank who have advised me to contact Ted Baker. I have phoned Ted Baker and they are no help at all and won't help or advise on the money or locating the shoes fro me. I wish I had read the reviews first but I expected a lot nore from such a brand!!!"
"The staff in the Manchester branch refused to accept my daughter's dress back insisting that she had worn it. It had never been worn. They were extremely unpleasant. We will not go into that store again."
"Items are very good quality and delivered very quickly and packed well."
"I went into the store to buy some items and they didn't have my sizes on the shop floor. When I asked if someone could get them in my sizes, I was told that nobody was available to go and get the items for me, so I had to place my order online. Trouble is, the guy in the store ordered the wrong items and I had to return them. No fuss, I thought. I'll just return them and reorder them. But TB slapped a £6 return fee on my two items despite this being their own mistake. Note - I also wasn't made aware of this in the store and the guy from TB who placed the order for me didn't make me aware, or point me to any T's & C's. I called customer services to resolve the matter and the first person I spoke to was worse than useless. I asked if she thought that was good customer service to which she replied "it isn't about customer service, it's about our policies". So, effectively, through no fault of my own, I'm paying them £6 for nothing at all."
"Horrendous, they sent wrong dress, in offering to return it I was told now will take 14 days if they have it in stock they couldn't say."
"Great service and attention to detail"
"I bought a very expensive leather jacket that just ripped off. Leather is supposed to be strong right? Not in ted baker. The customer service will not exchange the product for me as I don't have a receipt anymore. Even if is a fault product."
"Their bags are fine."
"Shopped online at Ted Baker for Christmas presents,fantastic free delivery,received next day, could not fault their service"
"Excellent response with high quality male shirt. Delivered in high quality presentation box within two days."
The
"When everybody asks where do you buy such a nice dress, a sweater, a boot .... I'm honored with this TED BAKER"
"Brilliant customer service"
"Beautiful clothes, well made and designed. Fit to perfection"
"I ordered the Polly perfume and mirror set for my grandson’s girlfriend’s 18th birthday, which was 5 days away, hoping it would arrive in time. To my amazement it arrived the next day and it is a beautiful little set. Thank you"
"great service and policies for being able to return online purchased items - user friendly interface too."
"The worst customer service experience I have ever had. Very poorly trained staff. You would expect better from such a big brand. I ordered jewellery which never arrived and took forever to get my refund back. I'm shocked at there lack of respect for customer care. Lost a very loyal customer as never again will I invest in that brand."
"I ordered an item that was out of stock, despite the website telling me it was in stock. Telephoned Customer Service and they were extremely helpful and telephoned nearby stores and concessions to try and source stock."
Ted Baker is rated 3.69 based on 39 reviews