Ted Baker Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Ted Baker

How would you rate Ted Baker?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Elaine mathias

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ted Baker in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Elaine Mathias
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a very expensive leather jacket that just ripped off. Leather is supposed to be strong right? Not in ted baker. The customer service will not exchange the product for me as I don't have a receipt anymore. Even if is a fault product."
"Their bags are fine."
Lynne John
"Shopped online at Ted Baker for Christmas presents,fantastic free delivery,received next day, could not fault their service"
Keith Stout
"Excellent response with high quality male shirt. Delivered in high quality presentation box within two days."
The
"When everybody asks where do you buy such a nice dress, a sweater, a boot .... I'm honored with this TED BAKER"
Samuel Grantson
"Brilliant customer service"
Stephanie Hayes
"Beautiful clothes, well made and designed. Fit to perfection"
"I ordered the Polly perfume and mirror set for my grandson’s girlfriend’s 18th birthday, which was 5 days away, hoping it would arrive in time. To my amazement it arrived the next day and it is a beautiful little set. Thank you"
"great service and policies for being able to return online purchased items - user friendly interface too."
"The worst customer service experience I have ever had. Very poorly trained staff. You would expect better from such a big brand. I ordered jewellery which never arrived and took forever to get my refund back. I'm shocked at there lack of respect for customer care. Lost a very loyal customer as never again will I invest in that brand."
Nick Keogh
"I ordered an item that was out of stock, despite the website telling me it was in stock. Telephoned Customer Service and they were extremely helpful and telephoned nearby stores and concessions to try and source stock."
"Very happy and arrived very fast."
Tina Bennett
"Superb products and occasionally if there's a problem their customer service team resolve the issue promptly and efficiently."
Alexx Hayward
"Bought a gorgeous long wool blend coat from Ted Baker and it's the best thing I've ever purchased. Wonderful customer service, the coat itself is amazing and the whole experience was great."
"Beautifully made product and great customer service"
Kerry
"Very beautiful item x"
"Good stuff"
Dijana Vlaisavljevic
"Good quality, true to size, great customer service"
Terence
"Worst customer service! Purchased over £700 worth of clothes, 2 days later all go on sale! Ted Baker demanded I bring All Items back to store for credit adjustment and would NOT guarantee store would follow policy!"
"Fantastic brand, great fit & worth every penny of the cost"
Ted Baker is rated 4.23 based on 30 reviews