Ted Baker Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ted Baker deliver?

How can I contact Ted Baker?

Tell us how Ted Baker made you happy

"Purchased a pair of boots which became faulty in the first week of use. Ted Baker did not want to know as not purchased directly through them. I thought a trusted brand would always want to know of such issues and help their customers, sadly, no. I don't mind paying a premium for a quality product, but I expect a quality product and customer service to be aligned with the cost. No more Ted Baker purchases for me or my family as the outcome."
Are you Ted Baker? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I also bought slippers for my partner for xmas calked H.O very rude person more or less said they were not going to do anything if enough people write and stop buying hopefully they will sit up and listen to customers as all we are asking for is fairness Hope to see them go dowm never will shop there again"
"The bags are ok but when you have a problem, like one of the letters falls off after a year, they will not help you merely quote Consumer Acts. All I want is a replacement ‘A’! Rude, unhelpful and after two e-mails just stop replying. Really did expect better!"
"I bought a jumper for my son on 24th December 2018 as a Christmas present. The sleeve ripped. Given that his has worn it in the week. I tried to return this still within the 14 day policy for a replacement but Ted Baker High Wycombe will not accept this. The Ted Baker staff was adamant he will not accept it as the jumper have been worn so many times and that the rip is abnormal. I tried to get in touch with their HO and they too will not accept this as it's been in House of Fraser and that House of Fraser Ted Baker should deal with this. I tell you where does my statutory right lies. Poor quality! Poor service!"
"Received a lovelybag as a gift. Within two months of use the paint started coming off the bag. I contacted ted baker on Twitter, explaining what has happened and that the bag was a gift. I also enclosed a picture. All I got was “we see the bag is wearing very well, please return to point of purchase, with proof of purchase and we will see what we can do”. I had already explained the bag was a gift, so therefore didn’t purchase it myself personally or have proof of purchase. You have lost a good customer here. I will never buy ted baker again. Your stuff is over priced tat, that really doesn’t last and your customer service is non-existent."
"I have had exactly the same experience as Julie who posted a review 3 days before this - I was encouraged to make a purchase from the Cambridge store at the beginning of December, even though I was unsure re the sizing. The assistant assured me I could return the goods up to the end of January, which reassured me sufficiently to make the purchase. No mention at all of the ‘exchange or gift card only’ element to this! When I raised it with Ted Baker customer service, I eventually received a reply which basically said I should have clarified the returns policy on the website - who does this when shopping in store and being guided by their own staff??? My partner and I have always shopped in Ted Baker but no more ... when I made the customer service agent aware of my feelings to that effect, she didn’t even bother responding further. Two very good customers lost."
"Not a customer-centred company. I bought a Christmas present and thought I was being organised - most companies extend return periods over Christmas to allow for this. The present doesn't fit and now, because I am past 14 days, I cannot receive a refund, only an exchange. There is no consideration for the fact that Christmas is financially tight for a lot of people, and that we put our trust in companies like Ted Baker to provide good service."
"order 56745135 Worst customer service ever.I ordered a bag ,in which the strap was missing.The cost of the bag was 53.10p plus free shipping.I returned it back for refund via collect+ shipping,that costs 3p. They do only returned me 50.10p at first,and after contacting them they did returned me 3 more pounds.Unfrotunately they didn t refund me for the return,even if the bag was faulty."
"Received my daughters gorgeous boots. They arrived within 5 days. Extremely happy with the purchase. They are beautiful and look even more beautiful on her feet."
"I purchaced online a kimono as a gift for a friend and I selected the option "this is a gift" when I was completing my order. When the gift was delivered and my friend opened the box I found out that the price tag was still attached to the kimono. That was really embarrassing! I sent my complaint and Ted Baker confirmed that mistake. Their response was "We will of course pass this onto our dispatch team for their reference." Well done Ted Baker. Last time I am buying online from them as they also have an awfull return policy."
"I have a faulty Ted Baker watch. My husband brought it for me last year as a birthday present while we were in holiday. The numbers have fallen off the watch which in turn have got stuck in the hands, the diamond has come out of the dial. I’ve sent Ted Baker the photos but they are refusing to mend/replace my watch as I can’t find my receipt. The fact that it is faulty and falling apart is apparently totally irrelevant to Ted Baker. Their happy to manufacture and sell faulty goods."
"A brand that does not care about its customers. The after sales care is awful, just pray that nothing goes wrong with your purchase."
"It didn't mind paying around $300 for a gift to myself. I'm used to buying a nice new purse every year. And that year, I eyes set on the blue butterfly purse by Ted Baker. It arrived; I was happy but I was a little disappointed to see that it was made in good old China instead of the UK. Then less than 3 months later, it was raining. I was returning home and I noticed blue splotches on my coat. They were coming off the purse. Then I looked, and I saw the paint was streaking and there were white marks where the paint had come completely off. There's no fixing this. I had purses that were over 7 years old than looked better than what this piece of junk looked like after just 3 months. Don't EVER buy anything under the Ted Baker brand, it's pure garbage. If you don't believe me you may find that your only recourse is to write a review here."
"I ordered a dress online and received an e-mail telling me it was dispatched. However there wasn’t a tracking number. When I called customer services they said they’d look into and get back to me. It’s been eight days and I’ve not heard a thing from them. I’ve not received my dress or been offered a refund. Extremely disappointed with customer services. I wanted the dress for an event and can’t afford another one until I get my refund so now I can’t go to the event and have lost out financially too. Very angry and will never shop with ted baker again."
"awful customer service."
"Do not stand by their sale prices. We purchased a dress that was in the sale, however there was another coupon on their website allowing for further discount on sale items, we purchased the item. However Ted Baker came back to us that it was out of stock. 3 weeks later and the item is still in stock, Has been the whole time, even though we were told that the item had ran out. Customer Service send you a generic email and then refuse to reply to any further emails."
"I am still struggling after more than a month on a return item. Nobody is really helping and get always the same message that they are checking status. Last time I buy from their online shop and also instore"
"I received an email with a code for an extra 25% off all sale items. Went on website, selected a suitcase, got to checkout page, input the code but no additional discount! Emailed their (so called) customer service team on the website. One week later, am still waiting for a response. They have lost a loyal customer and will never buy a Ted baker product again."
"I ordered a pair of shoes online to go with a Ted Baker dress I purchased in John Lewis. I had an order confirmation. The next day I received a cancellation order as the item was out of stock. I checked the website and now showing out of stock. The next day my size was back in stock (I assume a pair had been returned) so I ordered them. Next day, second order cancelled. However, both payments are still pending. I have phoned the bank who have advised me to contact Ted Baker. I have phoned Ted Baker and they are no help at all and won't help or advise on the money or locating the shoes fro me. I wish I had read the reviews first but I expected a lot nore from such a brand!!!"
"The staff in the Manchester branch refused to accept my daughter's dress back insisting that she had worn it. It had never been worn. They were extremely unpleasant. We will not go into that store again."
Ted Baker is rated 3.09 based on 54 reviews