Techee.co.uk Reviews

267 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Techee.co.uk?

David Wilson
Verified Buyer

Extremely fast delivery, thank you!
Thanks for your review David, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
William Bucknall
Verified Buyer

Not the item advertised, the CoA is not genuine and the disc is Dell, not as shown on the order page. I had to disable Windows firewall to update, o.k. after the updates. Shame I wanted a few of these.
William Pilkington

Excellent service
Thanks for your review William, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Jeremy Scarlett
Verified Buyer

Ordering & delivery were fine.
Condition of disc was poor, Scratch on disc, mechanical vibration when running terrible!
How it actually installed the software is a surprise!
Hi Jeremy, we don't appear to have received any communication from you other than this review about the issue, I've sent you an e-mail so we can hopefully get the problem resolved for any future use of the disc. Kind Regards, Techee.
Michael Lewis
Verified Buyer

Just what I wanted. Brilliant response.
Thanks for your review Michael, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Mr F Chevannes
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and a Excellent product.
Thanks for your review, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Robert Lea
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient delivery of goods, good response to queries and resolution of issues with my hardware. Jon was knowledgeable and helpful in his advice.
Thanks for your review Robert, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Thomas Kenny
Verified Buyer

Best price available for the operating system disc supplied, disc downloaded a treat and has revived my ageing (but functioning) pc. Delivery was quick with no hassles..
Thanks for your review Thomas, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Nick Hoskinson
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what it says on the tin. Which is a lot better than what Microsoft said about the windows 10 download.
Arrived one day later after placing my order. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your review Nick, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
John Wild

Very quick and helpful service, will use again. Many Thanks. John
Thanks for your review John, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Roger Valentine
Verified Buyer

I was a bit reluctant to order my windows 7 disc over the internet full stop. I needed a fully licensed copy and I needed it on disc not an internet download. Luckily the price for the disc with Techee was good value and low enough to take a gamble.

Feedback is that the disc arrived within about 3 days and the licence was activated immediately by Microsoft without a hitch. Product wise it couldn't have been better. In addition I was assured throughout the whole purchase to delivery process by informative update emails. I would therefore recommend Techee 100% for reliability, product quality and overall service.
Thanks for your review Roger, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Pete Mason
Verified Buyer

Certainly unable to find fault here. It arrived on time and was exactly as described. No complaints and will be glad to usee them again. 5 star service
Thanks for your review Pete, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Keith Woolfenden
Verified Buyer

Excellent company to deal with.
The product arrived very quickly and worked a treat.
I would certainly deal with this company again.
Thanks for your review Keith, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Andrew Thom
Verified Buyer

The Disc was not a Windows 7 Image. It was a recovery disc and therefore falsely advertised. Do not purchase from this seller.
Nadeem Alam

It is what it says
Thanks for your review Nadeem, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Colin Thomas
Verified Buyer

Order came before estimated time, and at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
Thanks for your review Colin, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Geoffrey Flint
Verified Buyer

can't remember what I bought but it was awesome
Thanks for your review Geffory, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Stephen Soanes
Verified Buyer

very good product. arrived the next day, which was great. followed instructions, and everything is good. well pleased with this . thanks
Thanks for your review Stephen, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Thomas Crease
Verified Buyer

Windows professional works well. They sent a re installation disk with a license key attached.

Easy installation and now my computer is up and running for half the price of regular windows 7
Clive Green
Verified Buyer

THIS WAS A VERY GOOD VALUE UPGRADE!
I was worried that the upgrade to Windows 7 would force me to re install all my programmes and files, but I was wrong, the upgrade was seamless and easy.
Very good value for the money, I would use this company again
Thanks for your review Clive, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 267 reviews