Techee.co.uk Reviews

267 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Techee.co.uk?

Lorn Slack
Verified Buyer

I had never heard of this company, I found them during a Google search for a Win 7 OS and decided to take a closer look at what they were selling.
Having read many of their product reviews, the majority of which were extremely favorable I decided to take a chance and order a Win 7 installation CD.

The CD arrived very quickly, contained the product key & installation instructions, with contact details for the company's support dept should any issues arise and was well packaged.
I had no trouble installing Win 7 from the CD, all went smoothly.

It has been over a week since I installed the new OS, windows has installed all it's updates and so far everything is running perfectly, no issues.

I have no qualms in recommending this company to any potential customers, the service provided is excellent.
Thanks for your review Lorn, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Jonathan Brown
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and product worked as anticipated.
Thanks for your review Johnathan, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Ronald Shaw

Quick deliver:
Disc was here on my return from holiday, installation on my tower was good.
Thanks for your review Ronald, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Paul Ames
Verified Buyer

Easy to find the software I needed, great price, prompt delivery and no problems installing product.
Thanks for your review Paul, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Robert Clark
Verified Buyer

You supplied what I wanted undamaged and on time so no critisism
Thanks for your review Robert, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Omar Bitar
Verified Buyer

EXTREMELY quick service. much love
Thanks for your review Omar, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Panagiotis Gordios
Verified Buyer

Not much to say. Helpfull website, really fast delivery! Great service!
Thanks for your review, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Mark Goldie
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for a fantastic service in this day and age of doubt.
Delivery was quick; no problem with activation.
I personally made a mistake with my purchase, but with excellent customer service, it was soon rectified with no additional cost to myself.
Questions I had were also quickly answered.
Thank you once again.
Thanks for your review Mark, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Terry Harrison
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and amazing effort to meet a challenging delivery timeline. Very happy to deal with you again.
Thanks for your review Terry, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Geoff Randall
Verified Buyer

I wanted to go back to Windows 7 and on enquiring with Techee I was told that the Windows 7 software that they sell would do what I wanted.

The software arrived two days later and I installed Windows over the top of Windows 10. All went well but I had a problem getting on to the internet to activate. I did manage to fix the internet access and now everything works fine after the many updates which I had to do, I did use the tech support from Techee which was quick to respond and helpful
Thanks for your review Geoff, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
DAVID WOOD
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of software. Sadly I have been forced to return it as the laptop crashed and is not repairable.

Hope the refund is as prompt.
Thanks for your review David, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Ritchie Jackson

Quick response - product received 2 days after order placed
Thanks for your review Ritchie, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Christine De Pavilly
Verified Buyer

Item arrived quickly and everything worked fine on first attempt. Will buy again when I upgrade the next computer.
Thanks for your review Christine, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Clifford Wharton
Verified Buyer

very prompt service (I cannot comment on the product itself as I haven't used it yet)
Thanks for your review Clifford, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Norman Martin
Verified Buyer

very speedy despatch considering it was the easter break.
Thanks for your review Norman, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Antony DOWNING
Verified Buyer

Quick service product as described worked straight away
Thanks for your review Antony, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Terrence Bishop
Unverified Reviewer

excellent customer support , the best company I have dealt with on the internet nothing was to much trouble , once again many thanks
Thanks for your review Terrence, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Maureen Pearce
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery,good product and excellent after sales. Quick and full response to questions, extremely helpful. Would recommend this company.
Thanks for your review Maureen, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Jacob Traynor
Verified Buyer

Item of low quality, but Techee service very good, not techee's fault of quality.
Thanks for your review Jacob, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Alan Thompson
Verified Reviewer

Extremely quick delivery easy install and registered with no fuss
Thanks for your review Alan, if you need anything in the future please let us know.
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 267 reviews