Techee.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Techee.co.uk

How would you rate Techee.co.uk ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Used as our main supplier of legitimate Microsoft license keys and OEM stickers. Never let us down. Happy to recommend to others."
Jim Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly and at a good cost. Haven't had time to install yet but anticipate no problems."
"Product delivered promptly. Problem with validation resolved by calling Microsoft as advised by Techee. Very satisfied"
Nikki Beestin
Verified Buyer
"I’m really happy with my package. I got windows 10 installation cd and key. Very speedy delivery too. No issues what so ever šŸ˜ƒ"
"Bought windows 7 disc to install, going from XP. Did exactly what it said on the tin."
"Simple to buy real software and download straight away. Up and running in minutes. Jas Pannu"
Karen Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Helpful, prompt replies to queries and nothing seems to be too much trouble. Easy to use website and good choice of products. Excellent throughout"
"Product exactly as described and arrived as stated... will use techie again. Thanks"
James Winton
"very quick delivery"
TOM Graham
Verified Buyer
"The delivery service was very quick and the after sales support was fantastic, The 5 star rating in not high enough for the assistance that was given. I would recommend Techee wholeheartedly to anyone."
Tom Cartwright
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered Windows 7 pro 64 bit came within 3 day installed no problems, great price, great service, thanks Techee team."
John Christensen
Verified Buyer
"PURCHASED WINDOWS 7 AS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, ACTIVATION KEY AND DOWNLOAD WERE AVAILABLE PROMPTLY"
Leonard Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"My Windows 7 Pro disc arrived 2 days after I ordered it and the installation was fairly straightforward."
"The product key is rejected at activation. The phone number for techee is not manned and my emails have not been answered. Avoid!"
"A very quick service thank you"
"Product installation should descrive more clearly it has some degrees of complexity on activating the product."
"Really helpful, I had asked for some general help and advice before purchasing a product and was answered straight away with good honest advice, product arrived swiftly too."
"My problem was this: I am in the process of setting up a business from home and I purchased a new computer to do this but running Windows 10. I needed Windows 7 to run an older CAD programme. I followed online advise to partition the new computer drive so as to load Windows 7 installation disc from Techee. Everything looked okay until Setup needed to restart the computer. An error page appeared and after a minute or so the computer crashed. I tried three times to load Windows & again with the same result. After seeking Microsoft support it lead me to believe that I could download windows 7 from them if I had a licence key. This also failed because it is an OEM product. With help from Jon from Techee it has transpired that it's not really an option to do what I needed unless you happen to be a computer scientist. Windows 10 and Windows 7 are apparently too different. I am still deciding the next best solution."
"Goods paid for but not delivered after 8 days. Subsequent email exchange resulted in goods arriving after another few days. Product installed and operating without further problems."
Hello,

As per our private e-mail thread I'm glad we were able to get your order sent out again via a tracked service and that it's now been delivered. I'm sorry we were both let down by Royal Mail on the original shipment.

If you would now not mind revising the review then you'll find a revision e-mail we have sent to you so you can update the review.

Kind Regards,
The Techee Team
"Brilliant communication, service and delivery. Thank you"
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 389 reviews