Techee.co.uk Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Techee.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Techee.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

A very quick service thank you
Verified Buyer

Product installation should descrive more clearly it has some degrees of complexity on activating the product.
Verified Buyer

Really helpful, I had asked for some general help and advice before purchasing a product and was answered straight away with good honest advice, product arrived swiftly too.

My problem was this:
I am in the process of setting up a business from home and I purchased a new computer to do this but running Windows 10.
I needed Windows 7 to run an older CAD programme.
I followed online advise to partition the new computer drive so as to load Windows 7 installation disc from Techee.
Everything looked okay until Setup needed to restart the computer.
An error page appeared and after a minute or so the computer crashed.
I tried three times to load Windows & again with the same result.
After seeking Microsoft support it lead me to believe that I could download windows 7 from them if I had a licence key.
This also failed because it is an OEM product.
With help from Jon from Techee it has transpired that it's not really an option to do what I needed unless you happen to be a computer scientist.
Windows 10 and Windows 7 are apparently too different.
I am still deciding the next best solution.

Verified Buyer

Goods paid for but not delivered after 8 days. Subsequent email exchange resulted in goods arriving after another few days. Product installed and operating without further problems.
Hello,

As per our private e-mail thread I'm glad we were able to get your order sent out again via a tracked service and that it's now been delivered. I'm sorry we were both let down by Royal Mail on the original shipment.

If you would now not mind revising the review then you'll find a revision e-mail we have sent to you so you can update the review.

Kind Regards,
The Techee Team
Verified Buyer

Brilliant communication, service and delivery. Thank you
Calum MacLeod
Verified Buyer

Disc did not work. Corrupted my computer. I would like my money back. I had to purchase Win 10 from microsoft to fix it and had a lot of trouble installing that.
Indulis Drozdovs
Unverified Reviewer

Instant e-mail after payment cleat. Stright forvard link with all instructions. So easy. Will buy it again definetly.
Indulis Drozdovs
Verified Buyer

Great product, easy stright forvard. E-mail/link/donwload/burn disc. Job done.
KMD
Unverified Reviewer

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit purchased and downloaded instantly. Best price on the net. Had to use telephone to activate but think that that was more to do with my laptop. Activated fine and all working. Couldn't get the windows ISO tool to work as I needed a USB since my laptop doesn't have a disc drive but downloaded rufus and all booted up fine.
Donald Ross
Verified Buyer

windows 10 download and key , no problems ,installed and everything works.
Hazrat Mir
Verified Buyer

Excellent window cd received in three days time. The window worked fine ,very happy with the product.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product loaded no problem fast and prompt delivery
Ian G
Unverified Reviewer

""Recieved a fresh Win 7 Pro disc and activation code within 5 days with free postage. Installed with no issues on clean HD, and activated and registered through the mobile call back/whilst pc on line method without a hitch, thought at the time i may need technical support but it all went through without the need. Would definately buy their products again. A happy customer, many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very helpful with selecting the correct item, delivery was next day, how good is that!!
Josh Wigg
Verified Buyer

The product code is showing as used by another device
Anthony Blackham
Verified Buyer

Item arrived promptly and in good condition
Verified Buyer

Great service! Even though I'd initially given the wrong delivery address, a quick response to my support email meant this was corrected and delivered on time!Couldn't be happier with the product too! Thanks!
Michael Jakins
Verified Buyer

By being quick with a response when I had a problem with the getting the first delivery.
Verified Buyer

As described and quite quick , thank you.
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.54 based on 335 reviews