Techee.co.uk Reviews

269 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Techee.co.uk?

Reg Norton
Verified Buyer

After receiving the Windows 10 disc I wrote to say it wouldn't work. They said they would send details of how to solve the problem, but weeks later I still have received nothing. Won't be using again!
Verified Buyer

Dispatched my order in reasonable time period
George Robertson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service promt reply.
Andrew Hinchsliffe
Verified Buyer

Ordered Windows 7 PRO 64-Bit OEM (on disk). Arrived in minimum 3 days.

One star lost as bank statement shows WWW.TASTEBOX.CO.UK as supplier,
not SMJ Solutions Ltd as expected !
Norman Lock
Verified Buyer

A very fast delivery,I have delt with other companies ,but Techee is by far the superior.
Craig Laird
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of quality item at competitive price. Will definitely shop here again.
Genea Waterson

Arrived fine thanks.
Michael Pennington
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and as described. All items worked with no problems.
Robert Ramsey
Verified Buyer

Ordered Windows 7 PRO 64-Bit OEM (on disk). Package arrived quickly. Package was a jiffy envelope containing a sealed Win7-PRO-64 DVD and a genuine COA OEM license sticker. Not in retail pack as shown in picture (which I didn't really expect at the great price) but this was actually a positive factor as the post man could just post it through me letter box! My PC had WIN7-PRO-64-OEM preinstalled, I went to the activation page, typed in the license number and it worked, successful activation indicating the Genuine Microsoft software logo. What more do we want!
MR D M COWDELL
Verified Buyer

Quick service and excellent after sales advice..highly rated.
Philip Collins
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and delivery and product ordered was in perfect working condition.
Verified Buyer

Happy with delivery times and product. Had to email as the COA had issues. Very fast response and was very helpful and said it they could send out another if required, but managed to solve the issue without additional help but impressive service !!!
Verified Buyer

First class service, products are genuine Microsoft, unlike other advertisers. After sales if any problems arise, again is a first class and the advise given if there are any issues is very good. I would recommend Techee as a first class company to purchase Microsoft products from.
Verified Buyer

Ordered an Operating System. After I installed it Microsoft are now harassing me saying the product key is invalid and that I have to buy another one! Package arrived in 8 days instead of a maximum of 3. Despite paying extra for tracked shipping I never got a shipping number. When I contacted them they said there was an error with the website and that my order would arrive the very same day. Instead the order (An OS disc) arrived 3 days later in a plane envelope with no protection, it's a disc!

Win 7 installed well. Thanks
David Nelson

Excellent service and I would use this company again. David Nelson

Easy to use and order
B Carroll
Verified Buyer

I have not received it yet since I purchased on the 12 th April still waiting fir it
Anthony Hoete
Verified Buyer

After sales service was: incredible!
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of my Windows 7 software, and very helpful in assisting me with my Technical Support issues. Thoroughly recommend to family and friend's
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.59 based on 269 reviews