Techee.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Techee.co.uk

How would you rate Techee.co.uk ?

Ken Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Exactly as advertised No problem's at all"
Stacey-Anne Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Arrived a short while letter"
Ian Mansbridge
Verified Buyer
"Bought a copy of Windows 10 64bit Pro for I believe £26.99.perfectly legit oem version.delivery was swift and well packaged.would highly recommended this company.many thanks."
Mikhail Stepounin
Verified Buyer
"Disc and key arrived swiftly. All is working. Highly recommend! Five stars!"
"great service - item (Windows 10 pro) arrived in three days after ordering - no problems with installation and the product code was genuine and original. very happy"
Darren Eden
Verified Buyer
"Bought a copy of widows 7 ! it worked :) and it was a quick delivery thank you Techee."
Christopher
"Very good windows 10 software with DVD and product code."
Christopher Low
Verified Buyer
"Good software at a fair price I would have preferred the fancy packaging however did provide the disk and the product code. Works good thank you."
Derek Bennett
Verified Buyer
"The package was delivered on time and did what it said on the tin. I will look at Techee the next time I want any software"
"I placed an order on May 24th 2018 (order 7115) and am yet to receive the software I purchased. I have queried it via email (on May 31st) and phone (June 1st) and so far this has not been followed up."
Mike Yates
Verified Buyer
"high quality product speedy delivdry"
"My former Windows Pro 64bit was damaged and I have been looking for a replacement. Techee came u[p with the goods - very reasonably priced. I have not yet used the disc. It appears to be in good condition. There are two or three small sots on the data side but I do not expect them to be a problem. The disc arrived quickly and was well packed. I would be happy to deal with Techee again."
David Urquhart
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering system. Great communication and super fast delivery."
Rhys Evans
Verified Buyer
"Item hasn't arrived, website still says awaiting dispatch. No reply or email explaining why."
"Jon at Techee responded quickly to my email inquiries prior to my order. When I made the order (Windows 7 Pro SP1 OEM installation disc) , the confirmation came through quickly and the item arrived within a couple of days. There was no trouble installing Windows 7 on my new no operating desktop computer and I was able to set up, transfer files and install programs. A minor headache occurred 4 days later when a Microsoft warning message appeared on screen to say the product code was invalid. Contacting the Microsoft 0800 telephone validation number proved useless as the line sound quality was abysmal. Eventually, after on-line research I found another 0800 contact number and was able to speak to a real person in India - he soon had the problem sorted and the product code has been validated. So the problem was not Techee's fault - I hope others who may experience similar problems with product codes will be reassured by my experience."
Paul Jacques
Verified Buyer
"I received exactly what I asked for and arrived in good time"
"Prompt delivery & advice on some installation issues Highly reccommended"
James Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Asked for a review when item has not even arrived."
Martin Knight
Verified Buyer
"I was able to buy some authentic copies of 32 bit Win 7 which I needed for older software which I am still using. The price was very reasonable and the discs arrived in a timely manner. Very pleased with the service."
"Fast delivery and product worked. Fixed my computer would definitely purchase again"
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 389 reviews