Techee.co.uk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Techee.co.uk

How would you rate Techee.co.uk ?

"I buy lots of things, so I can't recall the product concerned. Maybe mention it in future?"
"A straightforward transaction satisfactorily dealt with. No problems encountered and will use again when the need arises."
"Fantastic .top notch"
"Purchased Windows 7 no problem hassle free quick post would recommend five star"
"I bought Windows 7 and it arrived on time and worked well."
"I have bough software online before and ended up with nothing more than a pirate copy which made me hessitant about buying from here but I gave it a try anyway. I made my order for windows 7 pro sp1 and began having second thoughts. How wrong I was. Within days I had my original windows 7 dvd install disc with product key all genuine. Techee I am so gratefull. I am more than happy with my purchase and will not hesitate to recomend you to anyone wanting to buy genuine discount software. I have installed it and it works great. I will be making another order real soon (Microsoft office) Thank you Techee you are 1 in a million. I am looking forward to doing business again"
"I bought Windows 7 Professional so I could put it on my penultimate MacBook (to view CD discs of encrypted x-ray images that can't be opened in OSX). The laptop has a disc driver and this version came on a disc with the activation code. I installed it using Bootcamp, a USB stick to record the temporary files off the internet from Apple and a video on Youtube (the top hit for this exact activity). The video showed him unticking "register automatically with Microsoft using the internet". A good move. It all went perfectly (I'm far from nerd) and it now runs nicely. For £17 I have exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much! Professor Peter Thomas"
"ordered 32bit by mistake could I return it for 64bit"
"Exactly as advertised No problem's at all"
"Arrived a short while letter"
"Bought a copy of Windows 10 64bit Pro for I believe £26.99.perfectly legit oem version.delivery was swift and well packaged.would highly recommended this company.many thanks."
"Disc and key arrived swiftly. All is working. Highly recommend! Five stars!"
"great service - item (Windows 10 pro) arrived in three days after ordering - no problems with installation and the product code was genuine and original. very happy"
"Bought a copy of widows 7 ! it worked :) and it was a quick delivery thank you Techee."
"Very good windows 10 software with DVD and product code."
"Good software at a fair price I would have preferred the fancy packaging however did provide the disk and the product code. Works good thank you."
"The package was delivered on time and did what it said on the tin. I will look at Techee the next time I want any software"
"I placed an order on May 24th 2018 (order 7115) and am yet to receive the software I purchased. I have queried it via email (on May 31st) and phone (June 1st) and so far this has not been followed up."
"high quality product speedy delivdry"
"My former Windows Pro 64bit was damaged and I have been looking for a replacement. Techee came u[p with the goods - very reasonably priced. I have not yet used the disc. It appears to be in good condition. There are two or three small sots on the data side but I do not expect them to be a problem. The disc arrived quickly and was well packed. I would be happy to deal with Techee again."
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.49 based on 397 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!