Techee.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Techee.co.uk

How would you rate Techee.co.uk ?

David Urquhart
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering system. Great communication and super fast delivery."
Rhys Evans
Verified Buyer
"Item hasn't arrived, website still says awaiting dispatch. No reply or email explaining why."
"Jon at Techee responded quickly to my email inquiries prior to my order. When I made the order (Windows 7 Pro SP1 OEM installation disc) , the confirmation came through quickly and the item arrived within a couple of days. There was no trouble installing Windows 7 on my new no operating desktop computer and I was able to set up, transfer files and install programs. A minor headache occurred 4 days later when a Microsoft warning message appeared on screen to say the product code was invalid. Contacting the Microsoft 0800 telephone validation number proved useless as the line sound quality was abysmal. Eventually, after on-line research I found another 0800 contact number and was able to speak to a real person in India - he soon had the problem sorted and the product code has been validated. So the problem was not Techee's fault - I hope others who may experience similar problems with product codes will be reassured by my experience."
Paul Jacques
Verified Buyer
"I received exactly what I asked for and arrived in good time"
"Prompt delivery & advice on some installation issues Highly reccommended"
James Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Asked for a review when item has not even arrived."
Martin Knight
Verified Buyer
"I was able to buy some authentic copies of 32 bit Win 7 which I needed for older software which I am still using. The price was very reasonable and the discs arrived in a timely manner. Very pleased with the service."
"Fast delivery and product worked. Fixed my computer would definitely purchase again"
Daniel Watkins
Verified Buyer
"The item I bought was a good price and there delivery estimate was accurate. However i would like to add i bought windows 10 OS and the picture showed it in a box however when it arrived it was just the disk. Which is fine but thats not what I thought I was buying."
"I was a bit confused when I read the "Thank you for ordering from Techee!" page as it said "Download Products: If you have ordered a download/digital product you will instantly receive a confirmation e-mail containing your software activation code ...." So I waited for an email which never came. After a time I realized the information was there when I logged into the website. It would be good if this confusion could be corrected for future orders. After successful installation of Windows 7 I had problem with missing drivers and you support department was very helpful in solving this for me. Thanks Mike Fox"
Carl Arney
Verified Buyer
"My order was for a proper disc and sticker. I must admit that I was nervous when I made the order, as I hadn't heard of the company, and wasn't sure thatI was going to get a genuine Windows disc. It was a little slow getting to me, although the Easter break didn't help. Once it arrived I was absolutely thrilled. Yes; a legitimate installation disc, and a case sticker, complete with proper security features. Just what I'd hoped for. I encountered some problems with the activation code at first, but I think this was a combination of user error, and the fact that the system was still updating itself. However, the next day it activated perfectly, and I can relax in the knowledge that I have a legitimate OS. Because I am so pleased, I will be updating and old laptop that I keep around for emergency use, and I have recommended Techee to my brother, as he owns the same PC as I do, and wants to update too. Well done Techee!"
Patricia Gunning
Verified Buyer
"Hello I have not received my order as yet ...."
"I had a bit of a problem... But I was helped ok. It works fine."
Michael McMillan
Verified Buyer
"Order made 23rd March, still not received item. Have chased up once and got an immediate reply, so clearly do address issues quickly, but still have no operating system for my laptop."
"Item arrived a day early and was as ordered."
David Poole
Verified Buyer
"i bought a windows 10 operating disc and installed it but the code with it will not work to activate it. it says this copy has exceeded its activation limit. this was a fault with windows 10 not techee. they gave me lots of customer support and went through everything till it was most likely to be a problem with windows activation. they told me to use the telephone activation on its free phone number which after about 15 minutes on the phone with windows support was fixed and my version of windows 10 is now activated and working fully. the help techee gave was very rapid and extremely helpful and will definately use techee again and would recomend them to others for there cheap price and excellent after sales customer service ."
Chris Packham
Verified Buyer
"Received 87k download file which doesn't appear to work. No instruction and assumed a hard copy would have been posted but to date nothing. At the moment I feel I've just wasted my money."
Hello Chris, I'm sorry to hear you felt the need to leave a negative review. I have checked, but to date we've had no communication from you other than this review, please contact our support team by emailing info@techee.co.uk so that we can help resolve any issue. It also appears you ordered a download version, the product page states that it's a download so no physical disc is provided - ^Techee
Bruce Howard
Verified Buyer
"Good product which arrived on time and was reasonably priced"
Alan Stirling
Verified Buyer
"Arrived in super quick time - very reasonably priced. Delighted"
Antony Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery good item worked perfectly"
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.49 based on 376 reviews