TDN Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend TDN Tools
Read TDN Tools Reviews

About TDN Tools:

TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

Tell us how TDN Tools made you happy
I ordered a tool cart from TDN. Before I placed the order I had asked approximately how long it would take for them to make (they are made to order) and send it to me.
They advised me that it would be 1 week to make it and about a week to receive it, being that it was getting sent to Australia.
After this I then placed an order for the tool cart but was disappointed after it actually took them 4 weeks to make and dispatch the cart.
Postage service was prompt though. I had it within 5 days.
Apart from this, the cart is a very well built and sturdy. Made with the highest standard. It is a great product.
So product gets a 5 star though service receives a 3 star.
Not have all tools
Rang to speak to someone several times reference certain tools but no answer or call back. Despite that,very good selection of tools
Sorry to hear this Darren, in the past the contact number shown was a mobile number and that person is engaged in meetings or overseas quite often. We now have members of staff that are in the office all day Monday to Friday so you should never have a problem contacting us, our main office number is 01733 902512 or 0800 04 33687.
TDN Tools is rated 4.81 based on 200 reviews