TDN Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend TDN Tools
Read TDN Tools Reviews

About TDN Tools:

TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

Tell us how TDN Tools made you happy
Known the guys at TDN for many years and I am always impressed by their professional attitude and commitment to providing a quality service. As is always the case in our industry, there may possibly always be what initially appears to be a cheaper way of doing something, but it will invariably be a less cost effective solution in the long term. Big thumbs uo to the whole team for pushing our industry closer to the quality end of the spectrum rather than the easier route of sitting back and allowing it to sink to new lows, which is what would happen if we took our eye off the goal of top quality service. Keep up the good work. 👍
TDN Tools 5 star review on 16th May 2021
I purchased three items very fast delivery and great products as expected Would like to purchase more items but as a Tech I need to physically fill the tools so I’m heading to TDN workshop soon hopefully many thanks again for the great service.
Quick delivery excellent quality and the sweets are nice to.
As always. Fast and efficient.
Very fast delivery, well packed.
Great customer service from sam
Called TDN and spoke to Sam for advise on a tool I was buying, Sam spoke to the tool maker on my behalf and passed on reply. Great service and advise. Regards Adam Dentless Bournemouth.
Super quick response and turnaround
Excellent service as always
As always everything I ordered arrived in time inc 2 packages of goodies. Thanks Sam you are a true gentleman .
Outstanding customer service and fantastic product knowledge. TDN are the go to store for all your PDR tooling and more. Thank you for making comprehensive PDR tool buying in the UK possible. Keep up the good work. Dave Dootson Just Dents Ltd
TDN Tools 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Great customer service, kept me informed right until my purchase was delivered. Would use again ! Cheers
Very helpful and put chocolate in with the order
Always happy to help, can’t be beaten next day service. Thumbs up.
Fast shipping and delivery
Very happy. Fast delivery and the pdr light is absolutely brilliant. Top quality product, with the added bonus of a loc-line sleeve. Will be using TDN Tools again.
TOP QUALITY AS ALWAYS!
TOP QUALITY AS ALWAYS!
Just a very good company to deal with . Even get some sweets thrown in with some of the orders ..
Great company good communication and mega fast delivery.
TDN Tools is rated 4.84 based on 241 reviews