TCA Climbing Shop Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend TCA Climbing Shop

About TCA Climbing Shop: TCA Climbing Shop stocks the latest bouldering & rock climbing shoes, clothing & accessories. Buy online & get fast UK delivery or click & collect at our Glasgow or Bristol climbing walls.

Glasgowshop@theclimbingacademy.com

Portman StreetKinning Park

Tell us how TCA Climbing Shop made you happy

"Polite prompt and efficient Many Thanks"
"Quick checkout, and pickup at the local TCA Glasgow."
"I ordered a product for click and collect delivery 14 days ago and still don't know when they will be arriving. I have emailed the store, but have had no reply. Also the email address on the site doesn't work as Glasgow is spelt wrong so I'm not even sure if the email I have sent will get though."
"Very quick turnover of order--I placed order in the morning and they had shipped it that afternoon!"
"Although item was lost first time the shop was quick to dispatch a replacement item tracked to ensure its delivery !"
"Really helpful after I had a package damaged in the post, prompt communications and great service - thanks very much!"
"Products receieved in excellent condition and they kept me confirmed on when my order had been dispatched etc. Felt like it took a while to be delivered though and I couldn't find anywhere for it to be express delivery. Overall I was happy with the service and would but from TCA again :)"
"Hello, please help me, I've order something and its been a while, nothing arrived! my order number: Order #100001933 How can I track the package? I tried to send you an email. didn't help... please inform me as soon as possible. thanks, Or orwechsler@gmail.com"
"I haven't received an email saying my bags turned up, but besides that it is very unclear how long purchases will take to arrive / how you will be notified when it's ready for collection. My emails with bristol TCA have taken days to be replied to, and they didn't seem to know any info either. Perhaps it's better at Glasgow, but down this end it's pretty bad!"
"Great products and brilliant service. The real McCoy... and delivered really efficiently. One time when they did not have quite what I was looking for over the Internet, I got a call back to chat through better alternatives... great service guys! thanks."
"Ordered an armaid which was a fairly straight forward procedure online. The product is quality and well worth a look. Only issue is that I was charged the £3.00 postage when the order was well over the stated£15.00 minimum for free postage. I'm sure this will be rectified when I get round to calling them."
"The goods didn't come for today..."
"Ordered a chalk bag for collection at UCR, I received an email saying it was being delivered to my home address, so had to ring up and check the confusion. I was then told it was going to UCR the following day. I went down the following day and it wasn't there. In fact it wasn't there for another 3 days. I didn't have any phone call to let me know it was in. And then when I eventually got it, it was a different design to what I ordered"
"We have been sent previously worn shoes. They have not replied to my many emails which I have sent with photographs. They completely ruined my son's birthday. I really don't know where to go from here?"
"Really helpful, really quick and a decent price. What more could you want!"
"Placed an order 9 days ago and still have not received. Not a happy customer"
"The beastmaker had a small cosmetic defect, it didnt bother me but TCA called me before hand to tell me and threw in some freebies which was really kind. Amazing customer service and really quick delivery!"
"I have still not received my item. Please can you contact me"
"Good standard to be expected from most quality outdoor shops. Quick postage, good communication on process of order."
"Ordered a pair of Dragons - came within a few days. Perfect."
TCA Climbing Shop is rated 4.14 based on 42 reviews