Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
Simply the easiest and cheapest way to buy a new battery!
great service, delivery and price!
Easy to order on the website and get the right battery by brand, size and type. Always well packed, fully charged and ready to fit with fast delivery. With keen prices I always order from Tanya.
Looking for batteries for a boat inverter bank. Good website, easy to find what you need. Good cost even after looking at all other sites. Batteries arrived on time, well packed. Just a no fuss, does what they say service, cant fault.
I purchased a battery for my Land rover discovery 2. The price was very good, Delivery very fast and it starts the car first time even in the cold weather. I am very pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy from Tayna Batteries again.
Nothing to complain about, unexceptionable packaging of products, batteries always full and in perfect condition. You can only make compliments.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and very impressive battery for a competitive price. Would recommend to everybody!
great company. great prices always use tayna
A very user-friendly website that allows for plenty of refinement. Contains all the measurements and information needed to make an informed decision. Previous deliveries have been fast and straight-forward. I have used Tayna several times now with no complaints.
Contacted Tayna to discus battery for my Mazda MX5 as form/fit can be tricky. Tayna staff were excellent - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Price, packaging and delivery were excellent too, so, when son's car needed a new battery 2 weeks later guess where I went : Tayna! Can thoroughly reccomend.
I have used Tanya batteries for motorcycle and car batteries and have been very satisfied with all aspects of their service. The prices apppeared competitive and delivery on time. You can phone for advice, as I did and found them very helpful. I can't remember if the delivery arrived the next day or the one after, but it was speedy enough.
Fast delivery & excellent value... definitely recommend!
Fantastic service from Tayna - I had a query on a battery, and the response time was astounding! Within 1-2 minutes I had a response with a link to the battery that I needed. Purchased it and it was perfect for my car.
Buen servicio y asesoramiento post venta. Rapidez y buen precio
Cheapest available AGM Battery for my Touareg and fast delivery Great advise on suitability too.
Super fast delivery and best prices available, there is no beating there range of quality batteries or prices anywhere online or locally!
Great efficient service with the best price on the internet. Thanks!
I found Tayna batteries very competitively priced and the delivery time excellent. I have been fortunate in never having to return an item or request a refund, but would expect good service there too! Definitely recommended!
Excellent enquiry service And good value purchase and prompt delivery no hesitation to use this company again
I just left a review for Tayna Batteries and when I went to check that it had been posted I realised my phone had auto uncorrected Tayna to Tanya and I can not now edit it. 🙈 Then I noticed the same mistake in the title of this review. Lol! Either way Tayna/Tanya excellent price and service! 👍🏼
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.80 based on 332 reviews