Tax Revert Accountancy Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Stanley Glen Readyhoof

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tax Revert Accountancy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Stanley Glen Readyhoof
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and was informative to any questions I had along the way. Cost structure very reasonable and the no-win no-fee made me feel very reassured"
Mr Adrian Francis Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and sure will recommend you to friends thanks"
Dr Nicholas Longfield
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and very professional with a great end result."
Dr Michael Cullen
Verified Buyer
"I work in Health Sector, got recommended by a colleague. A special Thanks to Ozzy(Mr Usman Razaq), top lad with immense expertise & knowledge, he answered all my queries with patience and in a way that I could understand the situation. I am so grateful for your help! very friendly, polite & helpful, dealt with the matter in very prompt professional manner and delivered excellent solution. Totally recommended!"
Dr M Antar Tahhan Antar
Verified Buyer
"Great, professional and swift service. Fully recommended"
"Saved me from penalties & surcharges by timely meeting deadline, tough I approached Taxrevert a day before due date, very friendly & professional staff."
"Quick and easy to deal with"
Mohamed.albadani@hotmail.com
Verified Buyer
"The professionalism and customer service at Tax Revert is simply brilliant. I have already recommended them to family, friends and close colleagues. I would definitely use them in the future."
Zain Ul Abedin
Verified Buyer
"Usman took all the stress away and did the thinking for me. The information they needed was easy to retrieve and from there it was all done for me. I received a good sum back with a reasonable charge taken for this service."
Tax Revert Accountancy is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews