Tax Revert Accountancy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tax Revert Accountancy
"Would like to say the service I received was absolutely outstanding, evey step was explained fully and every email I sent was answered within minutes, It has been a pleasure and I very happy with my refund Thank you"
"Brilliant from start to finish."
"Good communications keep me updated at all times would recommend to anyone"
"Excellent Service, very helpful throughout the whole process."
"Excellent, both in the service they provide & the professional manner in the way they conduct themselves. Answer questions promptly, and guide you through the process. Along with the valuable money they managed to revert back to myself, I can’t praise them enough. Thank you."
"At times the response to nails wasn’t always quick but in the most part you were quick to reply and keep me updated"
"Outstanding service, highly recommend, excellent communication throughout the process with nothing ever being too much. Thank you once again"
"Very professional service, keeping you up to date on progression. Would highly recommend the services Tax Revert Accountancy offer and would certainly use them again. Thank you for your professional support."
"Really useful service from the first email to the last nothing to much trouble and applied in a calm and professional manner thanks for a great service and won’t hesitate to recommend to family and friends"
"Quick and did an amazing job and getting money I didn’t know about from the tax man. Have recommended to lots of people."
"Cannot recommend this guy enough great service which was easy to use and best of all got my tax rebate"
"I got in touch with Tax Revert through Google search and I'm so glad that I didn't go anywhere else. I was so upset with my delayed tax return but after discussing my case with Mr. Usman Razzaq I felt relieved. He just didn't assured me to do my Tax returns but also to get my penalty money back as well as it was mistakenly charged. Their charges are very nominal with the excellent services. I'm really happy and will surely and highly recommend their services."
"I never realised that I could actually claim some of my tax back, I would recommend this firm to anyone and everyone. so helpful and have involved me through out the process"
"Fast service and was informative to any questions I had along the way. Cost structure very reasonable and the no-win no-fee made me feel very reassured"
"Very helpful and sure will recommend you to friends thanks"
"Excellent service, and very professional with a great end result."
"I work in Health Sector, got recommended by a colleague. A special Thanks to Ozzy(Mr Usman Razaq), top lad with immense expertise & knowledge, he answered all my queries with patience and in a way that I could understand the situation. I am so grateful for your help! very friendly, polite & helpful, dealt with the matter in very prompt professional manner and delivered excellent solution. Totally recommended!"
"Great, professional and swift service. Fully recommended"
"Saved me from penalties & surcharges by timely meeting deadline, tough I approached Taxrevert a day before due date, very friendly & professional staff."
"Quick and easy to deal with"
Tax Revert Accountancy is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews