TaxRefundPro Ltd Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend TaxRefundPro Ltd

About TaxRefundPro Ltd: Here at TaxRefundPro we specialise in income tax refunds, claiming tax back can be complicated and frustrating. Being asked for information you might not have anymore or don't know where to get, not knowing what you can and can't claim or when and how to do it. Don't worry, help is at hand.

info@taxrefundpro.co.uk

1a Northgate

How would you rate TaxRefundPro Ltd?

"Good service. Very much happy and satisfied with the service provided. Thanks Steven and team !!"
"I am satisfied with service provided."
"I just spoke to consultant only once, after that everything through email communication, very good response, on time service. No issues no delay no fake promises. Wonderful service."
"I went through the direct line with one of the representative and he helped with all the process and documentation work. The refund arrived quickly in 2 weeks of time and got credit on the day itself. I will strongly recommend them to others."
"TaxRefundPro helped me maximise my tax claim. Excellent management and quick turnaround."
"Thanks a lot TaxPro for processing my tax return. I want to thanks you for the services provided by you tax pro was really wonderful. Throughout from the day 1 you have helped me for any clarification, documents and support. Tax Pro has provided the services beyond the expectation and I want to really recommend Tax Pro to any one. I have already recommended and refereed my friends for the their tax return to Tax Pro. I want to wish you all the best and see you next year for the tax return,"
"This is very good organisation for Tax refund. I am happy with the way my claim has processed in a quick time and response is prompt and quick."
"Done the job as they said..Thanks"
"super quick, great service, strongly recommend their service"
"This is a very good organisation for Tax refund. I was facing lots of problem with another consultancy and I am very happy the way TaxRefundPro handled my issue. They are very quick and helpful. I got the money beyond my expectation time. Specially Thanks to Steven Sun, who helped me lot to complete my tax return."
"I am happy with the way TaxRefundPro responded to my queries and my claim has been processed quickly within 3 weeks of time."
"some details about the owner do your own research ONWUFUJU, Laurence Correspondence address Unit 16, 806 High Road Leyton, London, England, E10 6AE Role Active Director Date of birthMay 1965 Appointed on18 August 2014 NationalityNigerian Country of residenceEngland OccupationBusinessman"
"crooks,i left 47 messages over 3 months and went to trading standards to get my money in the end.. the owner Lawrence fobs you off and runs numerous companies badly.. I called trading standards and within 4 days had my money...but with no apology.... KEEP AWAY DO NOT USE THEM"
"Do not use this company! Called them over 25 times not one call back! Shocking and will not be using again. Stay well clear of them if you actually want your claim back"
"I am so angry with this company please stay away from them, they are crooks they have my money from the 4,07.2017 they not even have the courtesy to even sent you an email or a text to let you know, i them phone then 4 to7 times a day the person at the front desk keeps telling me, can you leave your details we will get back to you, over a month now and no one has ever get back to me, I am not gonna give up until the authority step in and close down this company and put them in jail, I am still chasing my money from them."
"very shitty company poor communication don't get back to you when your phone still have my money, am busy getting legal advice, I would never again recommend any more of my colleagues to you, so far I have recommend 10 of my colleague and i no i am so sorry i did"
"This company is a joke thry have been doing my refund for over 6 months every time I phone they say they will get some one to call me back even when I phoned after 5 months of this to cancel my claim and ask for my info back they refuse so I phone hmrc to find that they have had my money for 4 months this company should be reported"
"Worst company to get hold off and a bunch of robbing bastards. My small tax refund was like change after they took an outrageous handling fee off never mind the VAT. Wtf tax off tax"
"After many attempts to contact this company phone calls ,emails ,no response will be doing it myself . Do not use this company.nothing pro about these ."
TaxRefundPro Ltd is rated 2.73 based on 44 reviews