TaxRefundPro Ltd Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend TaxRefundPro Ltd

About TaxRefundPro Ltd: Here at TaxRefundPro we specialise in income tax refunds, claiming tax back can be complicated and frustrating. Being asked for information you might not have anymore or don't know where to get, not knowing what you can and can't claim or when and how to do it. Don't worry, help is at hand.

info@taxrefundpro.co.uk

1a Northgate

Tell us how TaxRefundPro Ltd made you happy

"Happy with the overall service provided.. Prompt and seamless.."
"I am connected with Tax Refund Pro from 2016, from then its all hassle free tax assessment. These guys reminds me about the assessment and for any action I need to take. Overall communication is awesome, very kind and caring support . I am impressed with the way they handle the situations, they don’t hesitate to answer simple even stupid tax related queries. my special thanks to Steven Sun"
"I came to know about TaxRefundPro through a friend who was extremely satisfied with the service. Initially i was bit skeptical about getting the service as i havent met them and all the discussionas were happening on email (as i was not physically present in UK at that time) but the way Steven handled everything, it was amazing. He answered all my questions and addressed all queries very professionally regarding Tax refunds. It was really a nice experience overall. Thanks Steven. Keep up the good work :)"
"Excellent in service. Hasle free submission to HMRC in a single shot. Really appreciate Steven sun for the updates on time."
"I must really appreciate the way the cases are handled with ease and comfort for the customer. Really happy with the service and would recommend it. Great Job Steven Sun. Regards."
"I am very happy with service provided by TaxRefundPro. Thanks Steven and team."
"Great assistance. Supportive experience with tax rep steven sun."
"Good service. Very much happy and satisfied with the service provided. Thanks Steven and team !!"
"I am satisfied with service provided."
"I just spoke to consultant only once, after that everything through email communication, very good response, on time service. No issues no delay no fake promises. Wonderful service."
"I went through the direct line with one of the representative and he helped with all the process and documentation work. The refund arrived quickly in 2 weeks of time and got credit on the day itself. I will strongly recommend them to others."
"TaxRefundPro helped me maximise my tax claim. Excellent management and quick turnaround."
"Thanks a lot TaxPro for processing my tax return. I want to thanks you for the services provided by you tax pro was really wonderful. Throughout from the day 1 you have helped me for any clarification, documents and support. Tax Pro has provided the services beyond the expectation and I want to really recommend Tax Pro to any one. I have already recommended and refereed my friends for the their tax return to Tax Pro. I want to wish you all the best and see you next year for the tax return,"
"This is very good organisation for Tax refund. I am happy with the way my claim has processed in a quick time and response is prompt and quick."
"Done the job as they said..Thanks"
"super quick, great service, strongly recommend their service"
"This is a very good organisation for Tax refund. I was facing lots of problem with another consultancy and I am very happy the way TaxRefundPro handled my issue. They are very quick and helpful. I got the money beyond my expectation time. Specially Thanks to Steven Sun, who helped me lot to complete my tax return."
"I am happy with the way TaxRefundPro responded to my queries and my claim has been processed quickly within 3 weeks of time."
"some details about the owner do your own research ONWUFUJU, Laurence Correspondence address Unit 16, 806 High Road Leyton, London, England, E10 6AE Role Active Director Date of birthMay 1965 Appointed on18 August 2014 NationalityNigerian Country of residenceEngland OccupationBusinessman"
TaxRefundPro Ltd is rated 3.02 based on 51 reviews