TaxRefundPro Ltd Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend TaxRefundPro Ltd

About TaxRefundPro Ltd: Here at TaxRefundPro we specialise in income tax refunds, claiming tax back can be complicated and frustrating. Being asked for information you might not have anymore or don't know where to get, not knowing what you can and can't claim or when and how to do it. Don't worry, help is at hand.

info@taxrefundpro.co.uk

1a Northgate

How would you rate TaxRefundPro Ltd ?

"I am happy with the way TaxRefundPro responded to my queries and my claim has been processed quickly within 3 weeks of time."
"some details about the owner do your own research ONWUFUJU, Laurence Correspondence address Unit 16, 806 High Road Leyton, London, England, E10 6AE Role Active Director Date of birthMay 1965 Appointed on18 August 2014 NationalityNigerian Country of residenceEngland OccupationBusinessman"
"crooks,i left 47 messages over 3 months and went to trading standards to get my money in the end.. the owner Lawrence fobs you off and runs numerous companies badly.. I called trading standards and within 4 days had my money...but with no apology.... KEEP AWAY DO NOT USE THEM"
"Do not use this company! Called them over 25 times not one call back! Shocking and will not be using again. Stay well clear of them if you actually want your claim back"
Maureen Solomon
Unverified Reviewer
"I am so angry with this company please stay away from them, they are crooks they have my money from the 4,07.2017 they not even have the courtesy to even sent you an email or a text to let you know, i them phone then 4 to7 times a day the person at the front desk keeps telling me, can you leave your details we will get back to you, over a month now and no one has ever get back to me, I am not gonna give up until the authority step in and close down this company and put them in jail, I am still chasing my money from them."
Maureen Solomon
Verified Reviewer
"very shitty company poor communication don't get back to you when your phone still have my money, am busy getting legal advice, I would never again recommend any more of my colleagues to you, so far I have recommend 10 of my colleague and i no i am so sorry i did"
"This company is a joke thry have been doing my refund for over 6 months every time I phone they say they will get some one to call me back even when I phoned after 5 months of this to cancel my claim and ask for my info back they refuse so I phone hmrc to find that they have had my money for 4 months this company should be reported"
"Worst company to get hold off and a bunch of robbing bastards. My small tax refund was like change after they took an outrageous handling fee off never mind the VAT. Wtf tax off tax"
"After many attempts to contact this company phone calls ,emails ,no response will be doing it myself . Do not use this company.nothing pro about these ."
"Been on the phone over 30 times getting told I will be given a phone call back, I haven't. This is the 6th-7th time I've been told this, disgusted in this company! Still haven't recieved my money & now currently seeking legal advice & on the phone to HMRC. Disgusting"
"Shocking service Used for the past 4 years last year the service was dreadful This year even worse They don't ring you back don't reply to emails We are now going to do it ourselves This year And after looking into doing yourself I am now questioning how they got the amounts they did As it apprears it should have been more I would say beware about using this company"
"This company is an absolute joke, avoid at all costs. They have done my tax returns for the past 2 years, which I have now discovered from Inland revenue to be completely wrong and was overpaid by over £1000 which I now have to understandably pay back. I have tried calling tax refund pro nearly THIRTY times in the past week to discuss this and it is literally impossible to speak to anyone other than a receptionist. Each time a call back has been promised, and after around the 20th call messages were supposedly sent to the manager to call me urgently. A week later still no contact whatsoever. Have now seeked legal advise and awaiting response by mail from the most pathetic company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with."
"Got a refund for me from HMRC by lying about my expenses and now I have to pay back 5 times what I received and the slimy fraudsters refuse to even refund the 25% they charge me , disgusting low life com men , stay well clear of them"
Mike McFarlane
Unverified Reviewer
"They won't pay out the money. Inland Revenue has already paid them over a month ago and they haven't sent the money. Every time I phone I am given a mobile number to phone and leave a message. Got a journalist on to them now."
"WASTE OF TIME! First used Taxrefundpro 2-3 years ago for my CIS tax rebate when they were based in Exeter and they were brilliant. Used them again this year as I've just gone back to being self employed, they are now in Rochester (Kent), all the original staff have gone, new staff don't know what they're talking about or simply don't care. They lost my paperwork twice, they didn't keep me updated, I had to chase them up to get any kind of answer, they promised they'd call back but they never did. In the end, I told them to stuff it and managed to sort everything myself with the tax office."
"Very poor customer service! You have to ring loads of times to get hold of them and when they do you can't understand a word they're saying because of their accent (not English, that's for sure)."
Sophie Abbott
Verified Reviewer
"DON'T USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! THEY ARE CROOKS! Very friendly at first but when once they received my tax rebate from the tax office, they just wouldn't transfer the money over to me... which is MY money in the first place, not theirs! First they changed the initial date for my payment, then they failed to transfer the money on the second date (3 weeks later), and so on for about 6 months! They always had an excuse (someone was off sick; they had email issues; they didn't have my bank details although I have proof that I filled in the paperwork correctly, etc.) when in effect they were just delaying tactics. They finally transferred my tax refund over after I complained to the tax office (HMRC), who were very helpful. If I hadn't complained to the tax office, I'd still be waiting for my money..."
David Warren
Verified Reviewer
"Dishonest, disgusting company! They kept hold of MY money for more than 3 months! They kept changing the date for my payment and didn't return any of my calls or emails when I tried to inquire why. I checked with HMRC, who confirmed that Taxrefundpro had received my tax refund on 21st October 2016. I had to involve a solicitor to finally receive my tax refund (minus their commission) on 7th February 2017. Turns out they are being investigated by HMRC for using clients' tax refunds to pay their fines. Don't trust them, you're better off dealing with HMRC directly."
"Dishonest, disgusting company. They kept hold of MY money for 3 months! I had to involve a solicitor to finally receive my tax refund (minus their commission). Turns out they are being investigated by HMRC and are using clients' money to pay their fines. Don't trust them, you're better off dealing with HMRC directly."
"Avoid this company Shambles of a company would advise anyone against using this company. Terrible experience.i put my claim in on the 15th August and that was just getting my money. 6-12 weeks my arse! Was given three different dates when I was going to get my claim into my bank. If you want someone to do a tax refund dont use these clowns First issue I was told I was getting half my claim, then was set a date, the date came and went, second date came and went I had to constantly phone and even contacted the hmrc myself then was given a correct amount and even then I had to argue to get my money And the accountant they tell you to contact never returns calls when he says he will Just plain avoid this company if you don't want the hassle"
TaxRefundPro Ltd is rated 2.00 based on 33 reviews