Taxicode Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Taxicode
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Taxicode?

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy

"Stay away from this company. They cancelled my booking a couple of hours before it was due (after coming from a long flight in Singapore) in spite of it being confirmed and booked a week in advance. More than 9days later they still haven't refunded me. Please stay away as the service level is appalling."
Are you Taxicode? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I hope there is option for 0 star. I booked a taxi to catch airport coach. Got the confirmation email shortly after the booking. However, no taxi came and I found out the booking had been cancelled till I called them. They didn't explain the reason for cancel without notice, no back-up plan. I missed the coach for sure. The worse thing is I may miss the flight because of this ridiculous taxi booking service."
"This company gives various prices for your journey. I clicked on the "cheapest" option for my journey but the "booking" was made with a more expensive company/option. I phoned Taxicode to inform them that the wrong "booking" had gone through to be told that this was the booking I made and that there was no option to cancel! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"
"I booked a taxi pre-xmas to go to an event and then be collected from the event. The booking was accepted using A1 taxis. They took a payment prior to the event. The taxi did not turn up and I contacted A1 to be told they had a problem with the taxi and would not be able to do the journey! They had my mobile number but never attempted to phone. I had an email sent in the early hours of that day, that I did not pick up until after the date ( who looks at emails on their computer on a Saturday) but they had my phone number and did not even attempt to contact me. To be told that late was rubbish to start with as I would not have been able to get a taxi on the 22nd December at such short notice. Both A1 and Taxicode were lacking in customer consideration and care - they did not honour the "contract " that we paid into! Don't risk disappointment - try another company!"
"Don’t bother using this company - just book direct with a local firm. Everything was booked way in advance and 8 seater booked for NYE. Regular taxi turner up, clearly not big enough. Half our party left waiting out in the freezing cold having to negotiate another taxi. What should have been a smooth end to the evening turned into a hassle. Taxi driver- really helpful - but the point is he shouldn’t have had to be. Taxi firm says they got incorrect info from this company and the info to them late. When I paid taxicode for a service I expect them to sort it. Unwilling to offer anything other than an apology. I paid a lot of money for this service - I would have been cheaper to call and organise with a local company direct myself. Never again would I use this company - booker beware!"
"This is a SCAM! I payed upfront. There was no taxi. I had to hire another one quickly because I was going to the airport. After I returned from my trip, they did not even returned my money."
"I have been using Taxicode for a few months now to book business transfers. The service from various providers has been perfectly adequate. HOWEVER PLEASE CHECK THE CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING!!! It is beyond ridiculous. Even if you cancel as far ahead as 30 days or more you will still only get half of your money refunded!!! Here it is below: : (i) If you cancel your booking more than 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 55% of the value of your booking. (ii) If you cancel your booking between 11 days to 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 25% of the value of your booking. (iii) If you cancel your booking between 2 days to 10 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 10% of the value of your booking. (iii) If you cancel your booking on the same day or the day before to the Journey date in your Booking, you will not be entitled to any refund"
"Absolutely appalling. After contacting several other taxi firms about booking for New Year’s Eve, I was pleased to find taxicode had capacity. I made the booking and provided the necessary advance payment (evening of 30 December). I was then surprised to find that taxicode actually didn’t have capacity and my booking had “gone out to their partners”. Having spoken to at least 10 local firms I didn’t hold out much hope for this and was also a little surprised to find my credit card had already been charged. Nevertheless I gave them 3 hours to find a taxi. After this time however taxicode had still not confirmed my booking. Needing to know my plans I cancelled the taxi. I was however amazed to find that their cancellation policy (for a service they can’t not provided) was to not refund me! Because my cancellation was “late”. I subsequently send, great! Does that mean you can deliver the service? In which case I’ll have my taxi - no response at all. Despite chasing by phone and email. Absolutely appalling company with outrageous policies. Do not use them."
"I think they are an absolute fake company . My child was taken to hospital via a ambulance early around 3 am and I managed to cancel the taxi around 4am thinking poor man I don't want him to come for no reason.i have just been told I'm not receiving my money back which was taken from my card. This is a disgrace. Please do not use them. Horrid people"
"“I was not met at the airport. I did not receive the service I paid for and no one answered the phone when I rang the number provided. My money was not refunded. I would not recommend this service to anyone.”"
Taxicode is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews