Taxicode Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend Taxicode
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"useless took money tried passing on to Uber who had no cars available then said I had cancelled so not due a refund."
Are you Taxicode? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"If you're an operator stay well clear of this lot! They just take money out of your account if you have to cancel a job! You'll be bankrupt in no time with these lot! Had to cancel a booking and they took £159.99 out of my account! They simply passed it on to someone else and the customer never lost any money but they made an easy £159.99! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!"
"I booked a taxi from my home to Heathrow airport. On that day, I have received 3 calls from the driver and he advised me his CAR HAS DEVELOPED A NOISE. I can clearly hear a loud noise through the phone while he is driving and the driver asked me if I still wants to travel. As there is a flight to catch and it is VERY RISKY to travel for an hour with the weird loud noise. I have called the taxi company to ask them if they can send me another taxi. They said it will takes another hour for it to come. I have left with no choice but to cancel it and luckily I can get another taxi from a local company. Contacted taxicode.com and they REFUSE to send me a REFUND. The reason is the taxi was cancelled on the same day even the car is not safe to travel! WILL NOT USE AGAIN. THIS COMPANY DO NOT CARE AND WILL MAKE YOU TRAVEL EVEN THE CAR IS NOT SAFE."
"No show taxi."
"Cancellation/refund policy is a rip-off. Here is the crux of what's buried in Section 7.1 of their Terms & Conditions: --Cancel more than 30 days prior, refund = 55%. --Cancel 11 to 30 days prior, refund = 25%. --Cancel 2 to 10 days prior, refund = 10% --Cancel same day or the day before, refund = 0%. Funny how this important information is not made clear when booking. For me, RIP-OFF is spelled T-A-X-I-C-O-D-E."
"I pre-booked this company to pick me up after a funeral in the outskirts of Birmingham. As I booked via my work email, it was only when the taxi failed to arrive did I call work to find out that Taxicode had sent me a cancellation at 2am! Prior to realising the taxi was cancelled, I tried to call the driver to find out Taxicode had given me an incorrect unobtainable number. When I left a review on Trustpilot, Taxicode reported it but I was able to have it reinstated. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I would have cancelled but I didn't see the T&Cs until after I had booked and I would have lost 90% of my pre-paid fee! Uber rescued me. Use reputable firms, not this one."
"My taxi never arrived. After having traveled on planes for 13 hours, I was looking forward to being picked up at Heathrow and to be taken to my home on the other side of the city. I booked the car a few days before and received a booking confirmation but when I arrived no driver was there. Instead, I had a voicemail saying that my driver could not make it and I need to make alternative arrangements. The journey by car would have taken about 1 hour whilst my actual journey on London underground took nearly 3 hours - during morning rush-hour with a massive suitcase. Still waiting for my refund. A few days later, I received an email from Taxicode to ask "How did we do" so I answered and left my review on Trustpilot. Clearly, Taxicode was only interested in positive reviews and reported my review to Trustpilot and asked for it to be removed. I also noticed that on many review responses Taxicode writes "We would never be late or cancel as we are not the operator, we are only the booking agent" what an attitude...guess what, I do not care...you make money on each booking and you link to these taxi companies which you clearly have not validated or checked for their quality of services. I will definitely not use Taxicode again."
"The driver was not in the place where he was suppose to be we wait for him and told him what to do and where to go. We where at the cruise terminal and he was waiting for us at the gargo terminal"
"Driver was not waiting in arrivals as per the booking confirmation. Led to 20 minutes of searching for him then calling him - we'd have been better off just getting a taxi from outside the terminal as there was no benefit in pre-booking. Never using them again - their customer service when we complained was non existent and we were talked about in a disrespectful way."
"I hope this company reads their reviews. I hope others do as well. We waited an hour for our pre-paid taxi and it was a no show. Finally we took a taxi at the airport. This was after numerous enquiries and checking other locations. After our trip we contacted the company and they refused to return our money claiming our driver was there. Lies!!! Do not use this company."
"Do not use this company for any reason as they are not a can company and will provide no refund or any level of customer service"
"Taxi ode is the worst service provider, I recently Made a booking thru them for my trip for Windermere to London, I had paid upfront 3 weeks in advance . On the day of travel 1 hour before trip they cancelled my taxi . I called them Several Times but no reply. They are very u professional. Recommend everyone not to book thru them. Don’t go with their prices they don’t fulfill the service.This company should Be blocked by Taxi Authorities in Uk. They still haven’t refunded my full amount."
"Don't use this company!! Should have read all the reviews before trying this lot. Had to cancel a pre-paid booking - read the cancellation policy. They only give 10% of the cost back if the cancellation is 10 days or less before the booking. Reading the other reviews, seems I was lucky to get even that."
"I booked a taxi to Heathrow from a hotel. I pre paid with my credit cards a driver arrived an hour earlier and called from reception to say he couldn’t take me. And that was it. No new driver assigned and no refund."
"Thieves. Booked a return journey for £393 in total, had to cancel the second leg having paid upfront. Spoke with cab company and they had payment for 2nd leg deducted back from their account, however that was not passed back to me. Best avoided."
"Thieves. Booked a return journey for £393 in total, had to cancel the second leg having paid upfront. Spoke with cab company and they had payment for 2nd leg deducted back from their account, however that was not passed back to me. Avoid."
"Booked a taxi from Hertfordshire to Heathrow Airport, through this website- https://www.hertford-taxis.co.uk/ Do not use them! I placed the booking over their website and the passenger was waiting and got in contact with them and they had no drivers available. £72.50 completely lost!!! (p.s the give away is that they have no contact number on their website, yell.com, etc)"
"DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE COMPANY!!!!!!! To start with I would of given no stars but couldn’t. I booked a taxi weeks in advance with a fixed fee with which I thought was with our local taxi company, but when I phoned them and given the news that we hadn’t got a booking with them, alarm bells sounded... I then phoned the company I booked with and they said they allocated the driver 24 hrs before which I was very concerned and had an uneasy feeling as our flight is 3am (on recent reviews people were saying the taxi didn’t turn up) Today I had an email stating the our booking had been cancelled and to rebook we would have to pay more money, phoned the company and they told me it had been cancelled and my payment was refunded back, thank god as I then booked with a local company over the phone and will get to the airport without any worries if it will turn up"
"Cancelled our 5 seater taxi 24 hours before our journey with no explanation via e-mail. They didn't even bother to call me. Offered a £5 voucher as compensation!!!! When I tried to book another 5 seater for the same journey through Taxicode, it was £24 more expensive. I wonder why!! This 'service' is a total waste of time. I am now trying to find another company that can help but of course they are all fully booked as it's such short notice."
Taxicode is rated 1.06 based on 104 reviews