Taxicode Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Taxicode
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Taxicode?

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy

"Don’t bother using this company - just book direct with a local firm. Everything was booked way in advance and 8 seater booked for NYE. Regular taxi turner up, clearly not big enough. Half our party left waiting out in the freezing cold having to negotiate another taxi. What should have been a smooth end to the evening turned into a hassle. Taxi driver- really helpful - but the point is he shouldn’t have had to be. Taxi firm says they got incorrect info from this company and the info to them late. When I paid taxicode for a service I expect them to sort it. Unwilling to offer anything other than an apology. I paid a lot of money for this service - I would have been cheaper to call and organise with a local company direct myself. Never again would I use this company - booker beware!"
Are you Taxicode? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is a SCAM! I payed upfront. There was no taxi. I had to hire another one quickly because I was going to the airport. After I returned from my trip, they did not even returned my money."
"I have been using Taxicode for a few months now to book business transfers. The service from various providers has been perfectly adequate. HOWEVER PLEASE CHECK THE CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING!!! It is beyond ridiculous. Even if you cancel as far ahead as 30 days or more you will still only get half of your money refunded!!! Here it is below: : (i) If you cancel your booking more than 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 55% of the value of your booking. (ii) If you cancel your booking between 11 days to 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 25% of the value of your booking. (iii) If you cancel your booking between 2 days to 10 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 10% of the value of your booking. (iii) If you cancel your booking on the same day or the day before to the Journey date in your Booking, you will not be entitled to any refund"
"Absolutely appalling. After contacting several other taxi firms about booking for New Year’s Eve, I was pleased to find taxicode had capacity. I made the booking and provided the necessary advance payment (evening of 30 December). I was then surprised to find that taxicode actually didn’t have capacity and my booking had “gone out to their partners”. Having spoken to at least 10 local firms I didn’t hold out much hope for this and was also a little surprised to find my credit card had already been charged. Nevertheless I gave them 3 hours to find a taxi. After this time however taxicode had still not confirmed my booking. Needing to know my plans I cancelled the taxi. I was however amazed to find that their cancellation policy (for a service they can’t not provided) was to not refund me! Because my cancellation was “late”. I subsequently send, great! Does that mean you can deliver the service? In which case I’ll have my taxi - no response at all. Despite chasing by phone and email. Absolutely appalling company with outrageous policies. Do not use them."
"It’s a scam! Pls don’t use. They will take money from your card, again and again. They are not even in the UK."
"I think they are an absolute fake company . My child was taken to hospital via a ambulance early around 3 am and I managed to cancel the taxi around 4am thinking poor man I don't want him to come for no reason.i have just been told I'm not receiving my money back which was taken from my card. This is a disgrace. Please do not use them. Horrid people"
"Booked well in advance as Christmas period and a Saturday night. Got another cheaper quote but found that even if giving two weeks notice they charge around a quarter of charge still, so stuck with booking. 1 week before booking they have just let me down and cancelled. They have refunded me (they have an advance payment policy) but not much good being unreliable esp up to Christmas and no other bookings possible, as of course everyone else is full now. Won't use again."
"“I was not met at the airport. I did not receive the service I paid for and no one answered the phone when I rang the number provided. My money was not refunded. I would not recommend this service to anyone.”"
Taxicode is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews