Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Platinum Taps & Bathrooms
Read Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

Tell us how Platinum Taps & Bathrooms made you happy
Ordered item 2 weeks ago. No confirmation of order. No comms whatsoever. Tried via email & phone. No replies. Phone service says cannot connect. Total rubbish. Best avoided!!!
I order a radiator and paid 95 pound for delivery to Ireland. The website gives two clear options for delivery, either Ireland or mainland UK.
They then refunded my order 6 days later, without telling me. They said I was confused and they dont deliver to Ireland! Sent them a snip of their website where it lets you pick Ireland as delivery and now they are ignoring me! I am left without a radiator and now have to cancel the builder until I get one from elsewhere.
Avoid this company, they are useless.
Avoid this company, they are useless.
Delivered half of a toilet as other was damaged in delivery, opened to find it was also damaged! Had to chase this company for nearly a week ( promised daily on phone refund had been issued.... lies, it hadn’t been as PayPal and bank confirmed) finally got a refund this am after yet another call! Would definitely not recommend.
'Tap' was completely useless. The thread to the fitting that goes beneath the sink was tapered, meaning the tap was literally flapping in the wind and could not be tightened without breaking the plastic nut. Had to get my own part manufactured to cure the problem (fortunately I have an engineer in the family) and although I didn't ask for a refund, as with a great deal of effort and some expenditure I resolved the problem myself the company didn't even bother responding with a sorry.
I didn't receive any products from you as I didn't order any.
Cowboy outfit. Quick enough to take your money but unable to send things back. I had to go to my credit card issuer to claim the money back.
Hi James

We apologise if you didn't experince the levels of service you required.
Our records show we collected the item and refunded the payment back to you without the Credit Card issuer getting involved.

If there is anything else you need we are happy to help.

Thanks