Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Platinum Taps & Bathrooms
Read Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

Tell us how Platinum Taps & Bathrooms made you happy
Fast and efficient service even worked on a Sunday!
Delivered when they said extremely satisfied!
Cowboy outfit. Quick enough to take your money but unable to send things back. I had to go to my credit card issuer to claim the money back.
Hi James

We apologise if you didn't experince the levels of service you required.
Our records show we collected the item and refunded the payment back to you without the Credit Card issuer getting involved.

If there is anything else you need we are happy to help.

Thanks

Platinum taps & Bathrooms
Quick delivery and excellent product. I would order from them again.
Adam in Sales was superb, he did exactly what I wanted him to do and when there was a mishap with the order he put it right straight away!
Quick delivery nice products
After doubling up on an order with myself and the wife, Adam dealt with my order and refund with utmost efficiency. I would have no hesitation in ordering from them again and hopefully with better communication from myself and my other half.
A Great Product .. it was really a great buying experience
Bought my kitchen and bathroom taps from http://www.tapsbathrooms.com/ and must say customer service, product and price was excellent. platinum taps have also started selling bathrooms so worth a look at some of the excellent showers they also. Overall a very nice website, great customer service, all taps listed are accurate and pictures make it easy to choose.
Excellent service, I ordered on Weds, received on Thurs. Quality products and great value! I will be buying lots more in the future. Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of my gorgeous taps. They are the perfect finishing touch to my new bathroom. I hope to purchase from you again!
Platinum Taps & Bathrooms is rated 4.00 based on 30 reviews