Taps4U.co.uk Reviews

The Oast Emr Centre, New Road, East Malling, Kent

Tell us how Taps4U.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Everything was good"
"Brilliant from start to finish no issues"
"Great product and helpful service. very easy to use website"
"Easy to order, kept updated and arrived when promised. Can't get better than that."
"Good price with quick delivery. Everything as promised"
"Excellent service and at a competitive price!"
"One of the taps had a scratch on it, sent it back for replacement, which was shipped out, but missed the slot with my plumber"
"First class product. Service was really second to none, really satisfied."
"Fab service prompt delivery and good quality taps and accessories"
"Recently purchased some taps and sink. it came within allocated time slot which i requested. then had a moment i needed to get some help from customer support which I spoke with Tom. He responded with a good time frame and solved my problem for me in matter of seconds, turned out I was being blind and the problem was solved."
"Very good prices. I checked everywhere out there for a good tap at the right prices. I found the one I wanted quickly on the site. It beat everyone elses prices Very happy !"
"Lovely Tap's arrived promptly would definitely order again from this company if I require any more taps in the future"
"Fast delivery, I would definitely recommend to others."
"Cant fault the service. Bought a few products and will do again in future."
"Thanks chappies, really appreciate it."
"Matt was very helpful in getting a complete quote for me, we are plumbers and really appreciate the discount provided. Will definitely buy from them again."
"Got a new light arrived this morning. Really honest helpful service in helping us choose showing us all the different styles and correct fittings and got it at a good price"
"Brilliant very helpful when contact, delivery very quick, will use again"
"Taps4U was very efficient and communicated throughout the pre delivery process. When the taps arrived (on time) they were fantastic quality. We are delighted and will be back. - Thank you."
"Bought 3 taps delivered quickly. It turned out I orderd the wrong ones, contacted the help desk by email and had almost instant reply. Everything has now been sorted with minimal fuss, now have all the taps I needed, recommend very highly"
Taps4U.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews