Taps4U.co.uk Reviews

Read Taps4U.co.uk Reviews

info@taps4u.co.uk

The Oast Emr Centre, New Road, East Malling, Kent

Tell us how Taps4U.co.uk made you happy
bought a new shower. great price and communication. Well happy
Buying online was easy. There was a slight issue with my order but they resolved the issue quickly
Really brilliant service and good choice of products. Have bought from Taps4U a few times now and will continue to use them as our supplier
very good service and prices
good service, thank you
Very nice service and delivered on time. Will use Taps4U again
The price was the best I could find on line and delivery was prompt. Will use again.
Easy ordering process. The website was very easy to navigate. Item delivered well within the time frame quoted for delivery. Product exactly what I asked for and it fits perfectly. Also liked being able to select recycled packaging.
Would recommend Taps4U. Such an easy orgerring process.
helpful service provided. good company
So far so good. Held off purchasing a new bathroom set of taps and shower for years. Glad I did
Was keept informed about my order. Orderring was simple and prices were competitive. Courier was friendly too
Fab company. everything went very smoothly
We ordered a full kit for our bathroom. I found what I wanted at a very good price. Very happy with the goods. Will use Taps4U if I need them again in future.
Lovely taps and sink, lots of comms all the way through
Quality and customer satisfaction, we order from Taps4U on large contract sites, we always get what we need when we need it. Most recently we are talking with James and hes been super.
First time I've ordered from Taps4U and it all went smoothly, very helpful on the phone and special order items looked great.
I recently purchased a shower from Taps4U and was delighted with the product and service.
PRODUCT EASY TO ORDER. PRICE COMPETITIVE. PACKAGE CAME WELL WRAPPED AND IN GOOD CONDITION.
Easy site to use with amazing value for your money
Taps4U.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 111 reviews