Talentera Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Talentera

About Talentera: Talentera helps Start Up's and SME's across the UK recruit better, while saving them oodles of time & money in the process.

08008203060

How would you rate Talentera ?

"We were sceptical at first paying up front as we've always been used to paying on success. But when Talentera explained why it was important for us it all made sense. Now we don't have to waste time talking to multiple agencies and with a free ATS they're like our own internal team. Not to mention slashing our recruitment agency costs which makes a big difference to a small business like us. Would highly recommend."
"We are start-up and it was great to work with a company who listened and understood what we needed. Talentera took away the time and hassle and gave us some amazing candidates to interview. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to work with a great company."
"Talent Era is the way forward when it comes to landing your dream job in an industry that has your name all over it. The teams communication and they way they build a rapport with you has to be the best experience I've had to date. This is the first time a recruitment agency has successfully lead me to the job I desire so quickly. No time wasting, just efficiency and getting the job done! Thank you so much for your help. Wishing future success for the growth of the business."
"We've been working with Talentera for a couple of months now and we've been delighted with the results. Their enterprise service is really different. Partnering with them has been a breath of fresh air, not to mention how much we've saved on recruitment fees. Would highly recommend the team there."
"We had 2 roles to fill in our sales team and the team at Talentera filled them within 4 weeks. It was great getting access to their ATS because we could see all the work they were doing. We've signed up for 12 months now."
"The team are all friendly. I found a job with them really quickly. They were nice to work with because they knew so much about their client, it was almost like they worked there!"
"I would recommend Talentera to any future job seekers. They provided an efficient and very helpful service, offering valuable support and maintaining good communication all the way from the initial application to the interview stage. Their support ultimately helped me land my desired new role."
Talentera is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews