Tad Web Solutions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tad Web Solutions Ltd

01642 200751

ian@tadwebsolutions.co.uk

Boho Five, Bridge Street East, Middlesbrough

How would you rate Tad Web Solutions Ltd ?

"Our family business has several websites with TAD - the team are extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Changes and requests are dealt with efficiently and we would highly recommend them to anyone!"
Richard Farrell, Blow Motion Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"We have been running several e-commerce websites since 2012. We have always struggled to get a company to fully support our development needs at a realistic price. That was until now when we where recommended Tad Web Solutions. An absolute pleasure to deal with and more knowledgeable and efficient than any other company we have used (and we've used a lot over the Years). We will continue to use the guys at Tad Web and I would urge anyone looking for an honest reliable and knowledgeable web design company to try these guys out. I didn't regret it!"
Richard Farrell, Blow Motion Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"These guys go above and beyond every time. Absolute pleasure to work with. Not too long ago we had an issue with our site being attacked. These guys did not stop working until the issue was resolved. Absolute pleasure to work with which is why we are more than happy to send any of our clients to Tad as well. James Lees Mabo Media"
"Being a new start up meant money was tight. Tad Web tailored a package that met my budget but also concentrated on what my business needs and priorities first. Since then as the business grew so did our relationship and we added to our existing package. Nothing is ever too much trouble and Peter is so efficient that sometimes amendments are done while I'm still on the phone. Unbelievable talent and service describes Tad Web!"
"Excellent, responsive and personable. The services from Ian, Peter and all at Tad Web have been fantastic- both in resolving problems I had in a swift and effective manner and also to redesigning and integration of my website. I would highly recommend their services to anyone"
"We had a very unique and bespoke web-based Database that we asked Tad Web Solutions to create with us, and they have came up with a superb solution that has benefitted our whole company. The service has been first class and we would recommend them to anyone."
"Whenever we ask for changes to be made to the website there is always errors. Its makes my job twice has long/hard."
"No nonsense advice backed up with technical know how wrapped up in a value focused package. What's not to like about that."
"Deliver on budget to a scheduled plan"
"We have a hectic work environment and the way our systems work are paramount in helping us deliver for our clients. TadWeb keep everything running, from our emails to our RAID system meaning our clients are never waiting for delivery. I've never called them for assistance and not received a solution. Suitably high praise for a highly professional outfit."
Auto Executive Cars - Trevor Hill
Unverified Reviewer
"A very happy team to do business with, easy to contact and very quick to respond to any requirements we need. Tad Web Solutions have made our online presence a comfortable project to tackle and are always on the other end of the telephone to help with the numerous problems and tasks we have been unable to do or understand ourselves."
William Gibson
Unverified Reviewer
"Know me by name when I say hello and quick to help."
"Have been with tad web solution for many years,this speaks for its self. What ever you require they can deliver can not fault the service at all. Fantastic team keep up the good work."
"Prompt service, efficient."
Anthony Pearson (ADP Printers)
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant Service. Great customer service."
John Shipp, IMot And Service Centre
Verified Reviewer
"From the initial consultation with Ian at my office through too completion of the website, including those little adjustment that need to be made as and when you remember them, Tad Web Solutions couldn't have been more helpful and informative."
John Burridge
Verified Reviewer
"I love the enthusiasm and knowledge that TAD have for improving my business. I also like dealing with ethical and fair people. They were also able to identify my weaknesses in the process and help find ways around them."
"you listened to what we wanted to make our website the way we wanted it"
"Tad have been in charge of the redevelopment of our new website (Mabo.co.uk). The finished product is absolutely superb. But also the after sales support & help has been second to none. I am more than happy to refer Ian, Peter & the rest of the team at Tad looking for their services."
Tad Web Solutions Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews