Tables & Chairs Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tables & Chairs Online

Tell us how Tables & Chairs Online made you happy

"Poor experience - sent out wrong items"
"Easy & Simple, that's it!"
"After having this for a few months now I think it's safe to say that this meeting table is really strong."
"Fast delivery, easy to use the website. I will order from them if I need any more in the future."
"Strong & sturdy set, I love the color as the blend well together. Thanks."
"I needed an extra 4 chairs as I previously ordered from Tables and Chairs Online I ordered the same ones again. Delivery was next day both times, I expected the price to have changed however it did not so was pleased when came to ordering. I will keep ordering from here in the future."
"High quality, ordered 10 of these for my cafe. Thank you."
"The site was easy to use and the checkout process was painless."
"After requesting some samples I ordered 10 rectangular tables with 20 chairs. The tables were simple to assemble and seem really sturdy. If I need any more I would happily order from here again."
"I needed some nice tables for my cafe at short notice. Luckily I found tables and chairs online, who were able to deliver these chairs next day, for no extra cost. Great chairs and great service. Thanks!"
"I was delighted with the quality of the table I bought from tables and chairs online. For the price, I wasn't expecting much, but the table is really good quality and looks like it'll last for ages."
"Excellent customer customer value for money really great look concrete is an amazing really easy to clean"
"Excellent. Very pleased with my purchase. Lovely sturdy table Arrived on time. Thank you very much."
Thanks for the great review. We're really glad to hear that you are so pleased with your table.
"excellent table i bought 6 all 5***** it has add a touch of class to our Cafe and everyone has commented on the concrete tops there excellent I have also bought 6 dining tables all delivered on time as there really sturdy"
Hi Michael,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that you and your customers are so satisfied with your tables!
"I shopped around for ages looking for some decent cafe furniture that wasn't stupidly priced and I luckily came across these guys. Their customer service people were top notch, making it easy to find the right items at the right price. The products then arrived as expected and were easy to put together. For the price, I was actually surprised by the quality. Its really nice stuff and looks like it will last me for ages. Quality all round."
Hi Chris,
We're glad to hear that you are so happy with the products and customer service that you received from us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
"Excellent value for money and delivery was on time."
Thank you for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you were so satisfied with the value and delivery time of our products.
"Great products, cheap prices and quick delivery. Will certainly order again in future."
Thank for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you were so happy with all aspects of your order.
"Excellent company. Had a small issue, having ordered the wrong table base, but a quick call and they were able to swap this over on their end and get the right product out to me. Very friendly! The Bistro Set was also high quality, particularly for the price."
Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review. We're very happy to have been able to help sort out the issue with your base and hope that you enjoy your bistro set for many years to come.
"Delivery as promised and customer service excellent. Top quality product, too! Highly recommended."
Thanks for leaving such a great review. We're delighted to get such great feedback on both our products and our customer service.
"We are really happy with both the product and service we received. The delivery was prompt and the quality of the product is excellent, especially for the price."
Thanks for leaving such a great 5-star review. We're really happy to hear that you are so satisfied with your order.
Tables & Chairs Online is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews