Tables & Chairs Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tables & Chairs Online
"I shopped around for ages looking for some decent cafe furniture that wasn't stupidly priced and I luckily came across these guys. Their customer service people were top notch, making it easy to find the right items at the right price. The products then arrived as expected and were easy to put together. For the price, I was actually surprised by the quality. Its really nice stuff and looks like it will last me for ages. Quality all round."
"Excellent value for money and delivery was on time."
"Great products, cheap prices and quick delivery. Will certainly order again in future."
"Excellent company. Had a small issue, having ordered the wrong table base, but a quick call and they were able to swap this over on their end and get the right product out to me. Very friendly! The Bistro Set was also high quality, particularly for the price."
"Delivery as promised and customer service excellent. Top quality product, too! Highly recommended."
"We are really happy with both the product and service we received. The delivery was prompt and the quality of the product is excellent, especially for the price."
Tables & Chairs Online is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews