Swoggi Reviews

support@swoggi.com

Sophora Media Ltd 145 157 St John Street

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Swoggi?

191 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
yeeet
they are a scam

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Swoggi in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"they are a scam"
"Try getting your money back for your unused bids. Could this be a legal con?"
"sCAM SCAM SCAM NOT ONE POSITIVE REVIEW WHY WOULD i EVEN BID ON THIS SITE"
"I thought that my bids were only what I was willing to pay and that "buying credits" was refunded if I lost my bids. How wrong I was. I lost £55 trying to bid for an iPad. What a rip off."
"It’s a con, don’t waste your money as all you are buying is penny bids which you use in auctions on their website and supposedly get the opportunity to purchase the item if you are highest bidder. However I didn’t get to buy when I had highest bid. They are taking a fortune for very little return."
Michael Sullivan
Unverified Reviewer
"I saw the adds for Swoggi saying that I could purchase goods at a fraction of the true cost. So I decided to open an account, same as eBay, so I fill in all my details and method I wish to pay. Of course they would need all this info for my payment and delivery address for when I beat others bidding for same item. I was confused because having registered my Swoggi account, I expected to see the items, or lots, that I could bid on, instead I was expected to pay £300 without even seeing any goods. It's a gambling site which I very much doubt there are any winners. The goods they show are only to advertise Swoggi and pull punters in. I very much believe there are no goods and it is just another online con. Why are these people allowed to operate these schemes, and do they not have to register, or be licensed. It defies belief."
"Your latest blog saying how the writer bought things for next to nothing on your site is dated 28 February....do I detect a scam...you bet I do...."
ROBIN BLOODWORTH
Unverified Reviewer
"the site should be ban from the internet players bid then when they win still don't get the item they bid for why are you letting this site steal players money OR ARE YOU IN ON THE CON?"
"First of all there is too many people biding there is no way any 1 will buy the product bid cost 0.50 I did 47 bids just because there is so much people to do bids and no one give up the time increase too often. Probably its fake I'm so mad I bought credits for 50 pounds I'm just dumb that's how I feel now never ever try to use this site its like "bit coins bubble ""
"you are a set of scammers"
"It's a complete scam....here's what to do! Everytime you get annemail from them press reply button and SEND! If everyone does this their website will be screwed up. For it to work EVERYONE shoukd do this. Hit REPLY to their emails everytime!"
"This is a scam and not an auction site. I thought at first it was a legitimate company because I wouldn't have thought PayPal would be associated with scammers. If you complain, Swoggi tries to avoid giving refunds using various excuses but they are not legally entitled to keep money they have acquired under false pretences. If you have been conned by these people you should report them to Trading Standards and seek advice from your credit card provider and C.A.B."
"All credit dissapeared with nothing won........."
"This is an absolute scam. I got in. Don't wanna get in ever. I want to cancel my membership but based on the reviews you get charged. what is best with this folks? Probably i just think of changing my Card with the initials. and possibly letting them rot. What do you guys think. We must help others not to be misled. aye."
Sam McElveen
Verified Reviewer
"I was conned by Swoggi about a year ago. Can't believe that so many people are STILL being hooked by these fraudsters. I too was offered a refund minus their "fees". I was I contact with PayPal on quite a number of occasions which was a waste of time. Shame on PayPal for still being linked to these criminals. The first link I ever found to Swoggi was on a SKY site. As someone else stated, these "reputable" sites should made to bear some of the blame. ABSOLUTELY avoid SWOGGI at all costs."
"Terrible; scammed out of 2 payments on same day 2x£58 Avoid SWOGGI at all costs Paypal entirley unhelpful in supporting"
"Another penny auction site that is a total scam. They are quick at taking your money but do not make it clear how the site works. In fact a lot of the information on their site is inaccurate. They have even been singled out by the ASA. So do not get sucked in. Avoid at all costs. If you try to ask for your unused money back they will charge you £15 for the pleasure. SCAM SCAM SCAM."
"I opened an account and within 10mins closed it, I lost £166.00."
"Swoggi are impossible to communicate with. I used Resolver to get in touch with them but to date I have no resolution. I have agreed to accept a refund of £40.50, Swoggi take £15 off you to cancel your membership. I cannot log into my account but cannot get Swoggi to communicate so no sight of my refund so far i strongly recommend do not get involved with this company"
"Avoid avoid avoid a waste of ur money as u bid the time goes up its rubbish.remember if it’s to good to be true it is"
Swoggi is rated 1.06 based on 191 reviews