Switcha.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcha.com
Read Switcha.com Reviews
Being a newcomer to Motor homing, we were in need of guidance. Andy to the rescue, Andy gave us very good advice, and kept us well informed at every turn. I would happily recommend Switcha,and of corse Andy, to anyone. A truly grateful thank you for all your help.
Andy has been extremely helpful from start to finish, Thankyou
Brilliant service, very quick and efficient going to pick up my car on Sunday but within days everything was sorted. Also gave me a good rate on finance better than I had expected. Thank you Dan.
Very reliable professional service. I highly recommend Switcha as they made me get my dream car.
Andy was extremely helpful right from the start. He not only assisted me with sorting out the refinance but also went out of his way to engage with Mercedes Benz on my behalf to clarify some mixups and confusion that was happening in the different offices there. I had been trying to get this sorted since August and had a few months of no peace of mind as I was getting nowhere with them. Andy helped me and guided me with what documents were required and I was so happy and relieved to deal with someone so efficient and knowledgeable about their job. As a result it was a peaceful no stress application process. I cannot thank Andy enough and I am so grateful for such excellent service.Keep up the good work. Thank you.
I filled out the online application on Saturday 28th December, not expecting anyone to reply until Monday. To my surprise Andrew Lindsay got in touch on the Saturday and the finance was sorted by Monday. Excellent service. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone requiring car finance
I found Amy to be very proffesional easy to talk to very efficient and will be using this company in the future
I have been dealing with Aimee and I cannot thank her enough. she is so very professional in dealing with customers. Aimee speaks to their customers like they are indeed real people and not just a number to them. She is quick to arrange things and nothing is a problem for her. She listens to the customers needs and arranges everything to suit. Aimee really is a credit to Switcha.
Went above and beyond to get me my car
The service was absolutely brilliant! Immediate contact was always available, customer service was spot on and all my needs were served with the upmost professionalism and efficiency. I conducted business with Andy who was just outstanding! Highly recommend.
Great service. Provided constant updates along the way to a successfull completion . Andy, well done.
Andy gave excellent advice and a great service. Merry Christmas Thanks very much
Excellant service ,quick and efficent.Couldn't ask for better.
Had dealings with andy, first class service, no hassle, polite, on the ball, couldnt ask for more from an individual at a company.
I’ve recently dealt with Andy and he’s been more than helpful. He kept in regular contact with me and did everything he could to help me secure a loan. He found me a great deal and I’d definitely recommend switcha to a friend.
Great service. Would definitely recommend. Dan was so helpful making it all so easy and all sorted in 24 hours. **********
Was extremely happy with the service I received from Dan, he was very efficient with meeting my needs, from the moment I spoke to Dan he was on the case immediately, ensuring I received the best deal and the perfect car for myself and my family The attention to detail was perfect, Can not fault hes customer service. Was all round outstanding, drove off with my ideal vehicle within 5 hours of communication with Dan,
Great service and extremely professional. I can’t recommend these guys enough. 1st class.
Dan was very helpful from the outset and he could not have been any more helpful our finance was arranged in a very swift manner and i was very great full to have been dealt with by Dan.
I found Dan of Switcha a very helpful polite person who made the experience as hassle free as possible for me and I am very happy with all aspects of dealing with your company, Terry Wright
Switcha.com is rated 4.99 based on 68 reviews