Swift Move Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swift Move Now
They gave me an indepth explanation of the options available to me. After speaking to other companies I found it refreshing not to have to listen to a sales pitch.
Could not fault the service. Came back quickly to me and kept me informed. Have recommended to my mate. Thank to everyone.
I would like to leave a great review for Swift Move Now. They kept in touch with me from start to finish, no messing. I would highly recommend them.
Very friendly sales staff
So far I have had a pleasant step by step experience dealing with Swift Move.
Happy with the service i got from them thank you!
My experience with Swiftmove was good. I would recommend if you want to sell a property.
The man I spoke to was thorough. He helped me understand the value of my house and explained how you could help me. I will come back to you when I am ready to sell.
I had doubts as ive heard stories of cash buyers but they are a trustworthy company, great to deal with.
Excellent service. Very friendly consultants they settled any concerns I had about selling my property.
I would certainly not hesitate to recommend i found them honest and straight forward to deal with. Thank you for the help.
They were always available to speak to and explained everything simply. I was very pleased with the valuation!
I found my experience with swift move highly constructive and professional.
amazing advice and everyone I spoke to in the company were always there to help. Would recommend!
Would recommend their service to others and would use them again.
Simple to deal with efficient and quick service, Thank you!
great experience
Great attention to my specific requirements, good response.
Really pleased with the service, thank you for going the extra mile.
All the staff I dealt with were very friendly and knowledgeable, incredibly quick and responsive
Swift Move Now is rated 4.78 based on 103 reviews