Swift Move Now Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swift Move Now
Telephone
"thank you so much for your help and support. Me and my husband really appreciate ."
"Extremely helpful and friendly"
"Absolutely Great, professional, helpful and excellent customer service."
"helpful throughout the whole process. was in touch with me regularly, provided excellent advice and service would definitely recommend Swiftmove"
"Fast polite contact, really good process when you want sell house."
"Using this company was a seamless and efficient way to sell our property. held our hand every step of the way."
"Friendly and easy to deal with. My house sale was handled smoothly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a easy house sale."
"Good advice, communication excellent!"
"Very professional service."
"Really helpful and polite staff also very quick responses. Thank you"
"Kept me in the loop at all times with what was going on and worked tirelessly on my behalf. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Very prompt replies from the employees handling my house sale. Can’t recommend them enough."
"Professional, honest and handled the sale of my dads house very quickly. Thanks again to Swift Move and the team."
"Great service - thanks for helping us."
"I would recomend swift move to any one. Good service and keep you updated"
"Id like to say I was very impressed with swiftmove. I spoke to a lot of companies and many people but I felt they had the best understanding of my needs and always put us first throughout the whole process. Thanks for your help!"
Swift Move Now is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews