Swift Move Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swift Move Now
My experience with Swiftmove was good. I would recommend if you want to sell a property.
The man I spoke to was thorough. He helped me understand the value of my house and explained how you could help me. I will come back to you when I am ready to sell.
I had doubts as ive heard stories of cash buyers but they are a trustworthy company, great to deal with.
Excellent service. Very friendly consultants they settled any concerns I had about selling my property.
The Offers is a bit low, but a appreciate you all looking into it. Please come back to me if you can improve the offer.
I would certainly not hesitate to recommend i found them honest and straight forward to deal with. Thank you for the help.
They were always available to speak to and explained everything simply. I was very pleased with the valuation!
I found my experience with swift move highly constructive and professional.
I was impressed with Swift Move Now and especially the ladies ability to evaluate the important points of what mattered most to me and my family when selling my property. We will be come back to you in the new year! All the best
amazing advice and everyone I spoke to in the company were always there to help. Would recommend!
Would recommend their service to others and would use them again.
Simple to deal with efficient and quick service, Thank you!
great experience
Great attention to my specific requirements, good response.
Really pleased with the service, thank you for going the extra mile.
All the staff I dealt with were very friendly and knowledgeable, incredibly quick and responsive
Your communications always kept us updated, we tried an estate agent with having you in mind, now i wish we used you instead! Thanks for talking us through the whole process.
has been exceptionally helpful so far. Will come back when I am ready to sell.
they've been very helpful and communicative. Highly recommended!
Useful conversation and quick feedback. Offer price just too low
Swift Move Now is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews