Swift Move Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swift Move Now
I was skeptical at first with it being an online service, but they all was great and called me frequently with any news.
They kept me informed and is there to answer any questions. Made getting a price smooth and easy,
Good Thank you
Good Customer service from the person i spoke to. was really friendly and helpful.
Very quick to talk us through the proccess and were very freindly and patient with us. Impressed!
They gave me all the information i needed, which lead me to the next step, all taking less than 24 hours!
Their valuation was clear throughout, would definitely recommend
Excellent customer service. Was really friendly and helpful.
I don't have much experience with selling a house, but would say these guys have been friendly and informative the whole time. great service. would recommend.
Sent you an email with a simple question. No Reply.
Very Helpful! Thank you for the valuation!
Excellent, always happy to help with all the questions i had. Always calledback if they missed the call.
The team were very helpful and on hand whenever needed. Would advise these guys any time someone would need a valuation or help selling
I made an Online query about a sale and have not received a response. I sent the query a while back.
Swift communication ! I spoke to a very helpful sales person. We will be back when we are ready to sell.
A high quality service, kept up to date and they stayed in touch
When i left a message i was always called back. Overall great valuation and service, would use again.
great, all the people working there knew what they were doing, they were a pleasure to deal with.
I did'nt have a clue what i were doing and she was a huge help. thanks x
Easy and straightforward so far, everyone I've spoke to seems very friendly
Swift Move Now is rated 4.77 based on 110 reviews