Swift Move Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swift Move Now
Excellent customer service. Was really friendly and helpful.
I don't have much experience with selling a house, but would say these guys have been friendly and informative the whole time. great service. would recommend.
Sent you an email with a simple question. No Reply.
Very Helpful! Thank you for the valuation!
Excellent, always happy to help with all the questions i had. Always calledback if they missed the call.
The team were very helpful and on hand whenever needed. Would advise these guys any time someone would need a valuation or help selling
I made an Online query about a sale and have not received a response. I sent the query a while back.
Swift communication ! I spoke to a very helpful sales person. We will be back when we are ready to sell.
A high quality service, kept up to date and they stayed in touch
When i left a message i was always called back. Overall great valuation and service, would use again.
great, all the people working there knew what they were doing, they were a pleasure to deal with.
I did'nt have a clue what i were doing and she was a huge help. thanks x
Easy and straightforward so far, everyone I've spoke to seems very friendly
No hassle, excellent service, they handled everything well.
Made the process very straight forward and they answered all of my questions well. Also they were working outside of normal working hours aswell, which was great!
Quick to respond to calls and emails. Very friendly people and easy to deal with.
Outstanding company , all went the extra mile. I will recommend it to my friends.
Superb Customer Service Would really Recommended
Been a delight to deal with. All customers service people were very good
Lovely, friendly and professional