Swegways.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Swegways.co.uk

How would you rate Swegways.co.uk ?

"Do not buy I have been trying to get the 2nd faulty dangerous one picked up for a refund, customer service is none existent, I have phoned emailed used there Facebook messenger to no avail. It has been almost a month and this was a birthday present for my son, look at the real reviews not the ones left by there employees. All the script of the little conversations and going to be aired on social media and the videos to show how dangerous will be on social media including my YouTube channel so search dangerous swegway. Do not buy from these people"
Swegways.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews