Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
Superb service and the garden furniture is excellent
I ordered this furniture but cancelled because of the delivery delay due to Covid19. My refund was processed quickly. As I was unable to find the same style with the 3 stools and armchair I ended up reordering and just waiting for it. Delivery was on time and easy to unpack and assemble. I love this set. it looks expensive and is well made. The cushions are well padded and comfortable and the table being able to raise to dining height or drop to coffee table height is a bonus. It is perfect for my large family. And I love my armchair.
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Friendly service and the delivery was quicker than expected.Great quality for furniture .Thanks
Awesome experience .Great quality of products
The throw draped beautifully over the sofa (wrong colour) we were given. Thank-you!
Really glad I bought the day bed, made the lockdown more bearable. Arrived on time and really happy with the purchase
Very pleased with both the product and the ease of ordering. The whole purchase from start to finish, was simple, straightforward and fast. Order arrived no problem, well packed and with emails to advise despatch etc. Thank you.
Absoloutely beautiful piece if furniture. I was looking for a console table for the end of my hallway. Everyone compliments it and looks far more expensive than I paid.
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 12th November 2020 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 12th November 2020 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Beautifully made piece of furniture, excellent quality. Delivered in the agreed timeframe. I highly recommend Swagger Home Furnishings.
Great people to deal with pleased with my purchase
Excellent service
Lovely Chesterfield sofa firm but comfy, in a lovely tartan print too xx
Fab service! Quick delivery! Looks amazing in my living room!
Good, brilliant website.
This is the first time I have ordered from this company and have to say overall I'm really pleased. Yes i had to wait a while for delivery for my garden furniture but given the current circumstances we are in I can understand the delay. When my corner garden sofa arrived the quality and look was lovely. My only criticism would be that you have to chase for an update but overall the experience was good.
Great place to get a quality sofa and bed my sofa is 2.5 years old now and still looks and feels like new
Awesome collections Friendly staff .Highly recommended
Excellent service and very friendly. So so happy with our new bed frame, love it! Would happily buy again from this company. 5*
Fantastic service and top quality, well made, solid wood products.
Great communication during lockdown and well worth the slight inevitable delay.
Saving up for the wardrobes and dressing table so will definitely be a returning customer.Thank you, looks great!
Very friendly and helpful service. Well stocked shop with lots of choice. Always keen to put right any problems that might occur
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.73 based on 699 reviews