Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
After having spoken to Sean from Swagger Furniture he has advised me that delivery will be April.
Ordered a Bed just about a month ago it said it would be delivered 3-5 days well let me tell you it wasn't! It got delayed because it was out of stock however they would still advertise it on their website as available....and then it took the supplier to deliver the bed another 14 days instead of the promised 7-10 days. The supplier is actually birlea furniture and I would never ever order from them either ! They use a contractor firm to deliver and they didn't turn up yesterday the told us they will be here today on a Saturday at 7.30 7.45 latest to then call and say they will be another hour ! The only good thing about swagger home furnishings was there super patient costumer service who kept us updated at all times. Everything else unfortunately went super wrong for us.
Sadly,you at first said the product was arriving soon, then it was in stock,then that different stock had arrived, and then asked if I would take a different product. A bit long winded but the product you sent is very comfortable, although the plastic feet do not stay in place and I have had to glue them.
I ordered and paid for an Oxford Lifestyle Suite on the 28th April as the suite was showing in stock on the website. I was contacted by Swagger on the 30th April advising there had been an error on their suppliers website and the suite was not in stock but it would be back in stock on the 7th June. The delivery date was then moved to the 14th July and then the 24th August which would have been 11 weeks after the original delivery date and also too late to use over the Summer. When I was advised the delivery date would be the 24th August I cancelled the order and asked for a refund and I was advised this would take 10 days to process !! I had to chase Swagger 11 times for updates and whilst I appreciate my order was placed during the COVID crisis and the company had a reduced workforce their level of service and delays were extremely poor. Refund received after 3 days, thank you.
Just posted review and never put in stars for review as it said optional and they have four stars. Giving them selfs brownie points now.
Customer service and delivery times were good, but the quality of the furniture received was exceedingly poor
The item arrived without fitting instructions and when we called customer services they were unable to assist e.g by emailing the fitting instructions over, until someone was back in the office on Monday. Also, the pre-drilled holes on the stools for screws and dowels were incorrect and therefore took us a lot of time to improvise so as to complete.
N/A
They delivered what I ordered.
They actually delivered the wardrobe
Loved the light but waited 2 weeks and customer service bad
Hello, Thanks for your feedback, I can see from the details of the order that your order was made on Fri 2/06 and it was delivered on Tue 13/06 this is only 7 working days from point of order to delivery which is within the stated delivery time frame of 3-7 working days, this information is available on the website here - https://www.swaggerinc.co.uk/shipping-information/ Delivery time frames are also stated on the website terms and conditions that you clicked agree to when placing the order. 3-7 working days is stated throughout the website for delivery of such items such as lighting and your order was delivered in 7 working days. The delivery day was confirmed to you in an email by customer services Thanks Swagger Inc
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.72 based on 792 reviews