Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
what an appalling service. To take someone's money & notify them days later (when it's meant to have arrived by!) that it's not even in stock! And they still can't be bothered to update their website listing. Avoid. Kindly refund immediately & send thru thru proof of transfer. Dan
I ordered garden furniture on 8th March and was told it would be delivered between 10th May and 10th June. I phoned to see when it was coming and was told it would now be 12th July. I ordered through this company because we have a party in June and so the original delivery date worked. Obviously the new date does not. If you want garden furniture this summer I would not order with Swagger!
Lead times unfortunately cannot be trusted with this company. We ordered a set in February, specifically as it was listed for delivery in late March - we chased in late March as we had no contact from the company, only to be told that it wasn't available when we ordered it, it was only available on pre order, and it would be available for delivery at the back end of May. We subsequently have received an update to say that it will be no earlier than the end of June. Advertising for sale goods that they did not have in stock.
Incorect details website showing that its in stock in fact it's out of stock ,poor customer service and luck of communication ,
Item was advertised to be delivered within 7-10 days and it is still showing the same time time frame on the website but I have email from customer service that it will be delivered in April or May!! They continue to mislead customers by not showing an accurate delivery time frame. If I knew it’s going this long I would have considered other options.
I purchased the Villena 91cm Patio Table in May 2020. Hardly 6 months later, the table top has sort off disintegrated. The top of the mosaic tiles is peeling off, as if the colours of the tiles had been painted on and now it is coming off. (See photo) Also there is ring around the perimeter of the table with a leaf pattern carved in what is supposed to be tiles. Well that is crumbling (See photo). I have contacted Swagger last Friday by email and by leaving a comment on the website. No reply yet. If I hear from them and get a satisfactory solution, I may amend my review accordingly. So far, I am not impressed.
Goods ordered and delivery date now confirmed by sales team . Cant wait !
Product as described.
Placed order for £2,099 outdoor furniture 11th April. Enquired regarding delivery on 21st April to be informed furniture was damaged in transit. Now out of stock so delivery 30th May. Another set was found on 22nd April delivery 7-10 days. Received email on 6th May, courier (Jigsaw) lost 2 x boxes so unable to complete delivery. You couldn’t write it!!
Ordered an outdoor sofa , then heard nothing . Had to chase numerous times before being told item damaged in transit and no further stock. Phone lines manned by a message taker who is unable to answer any questions . Terrible service /communication . Would not use company again
Be aware of this company Be aware of this company. Delivered wardrobe with tinted mirror which on website was mention normal mirror. Went back to them send pics and videos. They still claim your room is dark, I send them video of day time and night time with curtains open. Then they mention the wardrobe is fix we cant do anything, the person was so rude that he kept the phone on me. I went to my credit card they ask me proff. I bought ordinary mirror and put against it. My joiners send them letter saying the mirror is tinted. And the pic is the proff. His statement is the proff. Now they are making the excuse that wardrobe is all fix we cant do anything with credit card. Liars, miss sold item, Product description theft I have wasted my time and money on this company. Please be aware. Don't buy from them.
Hello, Apologies you have had issues with this order, looking at the details the wardrobe in question does not come with tinted mirrors the product comes as described with normal mirrored doors, your query was raised with the manufacturer of the wardrobe however who confirmed that they do not supply tinted mirrors for these wardrobes. I can see that you opened up a claim with your bank who investigated the issue and after all the evidence was supplied decided in our favour and were in agreement that the mirrors from the photographic evidence provided were in fact normal. If you were not happy with the wardrobe for any reason upon delivery this should of been reported straight away in which case we would have been able to organise a return however the wardrobes were fully assembled and put in position when you decided that you were not happy with the mirrors, and as per the terms and conditions of the order we cannot accept returns of flat pack furniture once it has been assembled. Thanks Swagger Home
I am so angry with this company. I ordered a sideboard 1 and a half weeks ago to which I chased the delivery, to be told this would be within 10 working days of processing the order. I then come to find this morning an email telling me the item has supposedly been damaged in transit and they now have none in stock. What an absolute joke.
Staff useless ordered bed and mattress, the bed came, no mattress, they said it would arrive in 10 working days,(it says 5 on website), then I had to chase them up about it and they had no idea what had happened to it????? Still waiting for a mattress, that is apparently coming from another manufacturer, they don't tell you this, instead having to chase them up, staff are rude and the Manager is useless, they don't want to know once you've purchased items with them, terrible customer service! Use someone else!
Poor delivery experience
Contacted you gentleman in customer services was not very helpful at all. Also took me about a 3 weeks to get a answer when it was coming with as many phone calls . I could have had the same product within 7 days delivered at a cheaper price from wayfair.I would not order anything from you or recommend you even to my enemy.
I can not fault the item I ordered, it is absolutely beautiful, well made and everything we had hoped for and more! However, this companies customer service is awful! After missing a delivery attempt (as we were unable to alter the date or time) this company charged us an extortionate amount of money to redeliver! The main reason I chose to order from this company is they pride themselves on free delivery! After payment we received a 2nd date and time and once again the link to alter the time was unavailable, contacting the company is useless as every time you have to wait 24hours for a call back, as no one can deal with simple questions and need 24hours to figure out a reply! Sorry but the last time I ordered from yourselves! Feel disappointed a better solution couldn’t have been offered, perhaps your website details should be made clearer
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, looking at the details of your order, the delivery company contacted you to book in and inform you of your delivery date 3 days in advance, however when they tried to deliver the order at the agreed time nobody was at home and the phone number that you provided as main point of contact just rang out as nobody answered, this caused the delivery to fail. Had you been at home on the advised date the delivery would of successfully completed, had the courier been advised in advance that you were unavailable on that date it could of been rearranged, because you failed to let the courier know they attempted to deliver the order to your house, wasting time, money and effort as a result a re-delivery charge was applicable in order for them to come back on a different day. Altering a delivery time frame is not an option, you are given a 3 hour delivery window and this cannot be changed, this was not an option which was offered before the order was placed and is not something that has ever been available, this is why there was no option to do so on the link, the courier informs you of the delivery day 3 days in advance and the time frame 24 hours in advance, it is important for somebody to be at home to accept the delivery following this information. Deliveries are free as we as a company pay for the initial delivery charge, if a delivery fails because a customer is not at home on a day and time they agreed to be there, the couriers re-delivery charge must be paid by the customer, as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order. Thanks Swagger Home Furnishings
Took ages to arrive. Then product was far more cheaply made than anticipated. Dissapointed.
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I have had a look into your order for you and just on the points you have raised your order was made during the Christmas and New year break when suppliers, retailers and couriers were closed for the Christmas period, this obviously affected delivery time frames however despite the Christmas period your order was still delivered within the 10 working days advertised. Sorry to hear you are not happy with the quality of your product if you would like to email us with a description of any issues we would be happy to take a look for you. Thanks Swagger Inc
I should have received compensation for the time in which I had to wait for my sofa to be delivered. Was origanly told it was in stock and would revive 5-10 working days. We waited over 2 months for sofa with no sorry no compensation. 2 months is a long time to be sitting on the floor when you are pregnant. No communication. This company has no customer care. Avoid.
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, i can see from the communications between yourself and customer support, that you were informed of the delivery time frame as soon as the order was placed, the sofas were available on a pre order only at that time and were in the manufacturing process, you made the decision to wait and receive the sofa when the new stock arrived. The Sofa was delivered when the new stock arrived as initially agreed any yourself. Thanks Swagger Inc
Disgraceful company. Bed was out of stock so waited 2 wks. I then had to call the company after 10 days to find out what was happening to be advised it was with courier which was a lie. 2 wks on after numerous calls and emails I have finally got a date for delivery, customer service is disgusting and they do not like been contacted and try to pass the blame. Avoid at all cost as they are nothing but hassle.
Hello, Thanks for your feedback, I have looked into the circumstances surrounding this order, i can see that the order was placed on a back order and you were given the incoming stock date of the 10th of Oct, this is when the bed arrived and was dispatched to the courier. We advised you at the time that the bed was with the courier which is 100% factual, the delivery time frame for items from the manufacturer Julian Bowen is completion within 14 working days, your delivery was carried out on the 25th which is 11 working days from the point the Bed arrived and is within the given delivery time frames agreed by yourself at the time of placing the order. To pick up on your point where you say we do not like to be contacted, we actually operate a phone line for customers to call that runs 24/7 that means there is somebody there to take your calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we have made ourselves more contactable than any other furniture retailer in the whole of the UK the vast majority of which run phone lines from 9 .00 - 5.00. I can see by the call logs that despite being provided with the relevant delivery information you did not share this information with your Husband who continued to call chasing the information that had already been provided. In summary your bed was delivered 11 days after its arrival which is well within the delivery time frame that was mutually agreed when the order was placed. Thanks Swagger Inc
Extremely disappointed with overall service for following reasons - Delivery later than accepted. Item still not delivered. Placed the order on 2 Oct and was told it will be within 14 days. No delivery received in 14 days. Then excuses by Swagger Inc that all queries were resolved at later date i.e 8 Oct so 14 day time starts from then, which is incorrect as order was placed and confirmation email sent by Swagger Inc same day on 2 Oct that order is accepted Inadequate and incorrect responses to my queries following scheduled late delivery by Swagger Inc - Telephone system is nothing more than a joke as operator takes all information from you and then you dont get a call back but an email after 24 hours worst experience for me as despite repeated emails my bed was not delivered (still not received) on time
Hello, Thanks for you feedback, I have looked into the circumstances regarding this order and can see that an unverified, unregistered credit card was used to pay for the order with a request to send the goods to an unverified address which triggered a fraud alert on the system, as this is the same method fraudsters use to order goods on stolen credit cards. As a result of this you were asked to verify your identity by providing evidence to show that you were linked to the delivery address and authorised to make the transaction, this information was provided to us on the 10th of Oct. We can obviously not dispatch any goods until we can make 100% certain that the card holder has authorised the transaction, this helps to protect the card holder and ourselves from any possible losses, your order was delivered on Thur 25th which is 12 working days from the point of providing us with the relevant documentation, given that the delivery time frames are within 14 days this is within the given delivery time frame of the order. We cannot be held responsible for a delay arising from the order being placed with unverified credit card details, I can see by the email correspondence that you were informed of this on many occasions, the bed was delivered on time in accordance with the given delivery time frames. Thanks Swagger Inc
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.71 based on 793 reviews