Sussex Bed Centre Reviews

153 - 154 Queens Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Sussex Bed Centre made you happy

"We bought 2 single divan beds with mattresses from the Worthing store. Danny was very helpful and also organised the delivery. The beds came on time with courteous staff. Good value for money. We are very pleased!"
Are you Sussex Bed Centre? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sussex Bed Centre receives. Reply Free
"I bought a mattress recently, the staff were super helpful and friendly. I then bought another because the first was so good and they honoured the same deal I got on the other, even though the sale had finished."
"We recently bought a new bed and two mattresses from the Portslade branch. The shop has a large stock available and the staff were very helpful and patient giving us time to decide. I would recommend this company."
"We visited the Tonbridge Sussex Bed Centre to test a few mattresses and subsequently purchased our choice online. We had a call the next day to arrange delivery and when it arrived, the 2 very helpful delivery drivers, took the mattress to the required location and unpacked it for me. I found this company helpful and efficient in all aspects of my order and I would highly recommend them."
"We recently bought a mattress from this shop Tonbridge branch, they guaranteed us, that we could change the mattress within 30 days if we had a problem or not happy with it. Shock on us when we called for an exchange as the mattress was abit stiff for my back and wanted to exchange we were told to purchase a £70 mattress protector. We didn't need it as we had one already. The mattress was not damaged and was protected. They denied the exchange unless we purchased a protector which to me is rediculus and wasn't discussed at the purchase."
"I note since writing my review you have no other reviews yet there was at least 3."
"Now I have my receipt let`s see you post this review. PLEASE DO NOT BUY MATTREES Memory Solutions 3000. I bought it and it has run out of the 1 year guarantee by 5 months. It has lumps and bumps, tried using the guts of a duvet and bought a Dormeo topper no good. Had what I thought was palpitations but it was a lump sticking in my rib area. Thinking of emailing customers to see if they have an interest in the company or if they are really customers. They thought I wasn't a customer."
"If I could take you to court I would."
Sussex Bed Centre is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews