The Surround Speakers Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Surround Speakers Boutique
Read The Surround Speakers Boutique Reviews

About The Surround Speakers Boutique:

The Surround Speakers Boutique is the online destination of high fidelity loudspeakers for designed living spaces.
Shop a comprehensive range of loudspeakers best in both acoustics & aesthetics.

hello@surround-speakers.com

Couture Digital1 Fore Street

Great value for money with a prompt delivery
Hey Mark, Appreciate the praise, thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did.
Very good and quick customer service. Good follow up!
Hi Erwin, Thanks for leaving feedback and your kind words. Enjoy your Anthony Gallos!
An excellent service from start to finish - Surround Speakers Boutique helped me choose the perfect surround speakers for my set-up and I am delighted with the choice. The communication was always instant, polite and informative and my order was dispatched the next day. Highly Recommended and a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for the praise James, :) I'm glad you are happy with your Anthony Gallo A'Diva SEs, they are fantastic speakers.
Great customer service, great product
Thank you Andrew, I'm glad you are happy with our service and the stands. Happy listening :)
I am completely bowled over by the quality of the sound this speaker creates. SSB provided fast free delivery and good solid packaging whats not to love?
We're really pleased you are so happy with the Audio Pro Allroom Air One and the service you received. :) Thank you for taking the time to review us.
The Surround Speakers Boutique is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews