The Surround Speakers Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Surround Speakers Boutique

About The Surround Speakers Boutique: The Surround Speakers Boutique is the online destination of high fidelity loudspeakers for designed living spaces.
Shop a comprehensive range of loudspeakers best in both acoustics & aesthetics.

hello@surround-speakers.com

Couture Digital1 Fore Street

"Awesome sounding speaker, the price is relatively reasonable considering what you are getting."
"Delivered on time for a great price"
"I was so pleased to be able to find exactly what I wanted!"
"At forst the products are very high quality and good sound."
Leonardo P
Verified Buyer
"They had a very hard to find item and I received exactly as expected! Got it shipped from the UK to Miami, and then to it's final destination in Chile. Everything perfectly packaged and the product in pristine condition. Will buy from them again!"
"Great service and brilliant speakers."
"When my order was delayed by circumstances outwith their control , the helpful staff kept me up to date at all times , even getting my items delivered direct from the manufacturer to save me waiting longer - superb !"
Hey Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback :)
T.Damian F
Verified Buyer
"The Paradigm Sub 8 is exactly what I expected it to be, delivery was quick too. Very pleased overall."
Hey there! We're really glad you liked the subwoofer and thank you for leaving us a review :)
"Excellent service"
Hi Ronnie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, we're glad you had a positive experience.
"Despite their delivery partners best efforts, delivered the Flatbox Midis promptly. Recommended (supplier and speakers!)"
Hey Chris,

I'm glad we managed to overcome the logistical hiccup, thanks for leaving us some great feedback.
"Very pleasant on the phone, and provided useful advice. Shipping was next day and well packaged. I will therefore be placing future orders here."
Hey there,

Thanks very much for the review, we're really pleased you are happy with our service. :)
"Really great friendly company to deal with and fantastic prices and service. Top notch!"
That's really kind Darren, thanks for taking the time to review us!
"Fast service, helpful advice on the phone. Excellent!"
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the lovely review, much appreciated.
"Great customer service, would definitely purchase from again."
Hey Shaun,

Thanks for great feedback!
"Great service, very fast postage"
Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the review. We're glad you are happy with our service.
"Excellent communication & product."
Hi Joe, thanks for your kind review :)
"Overall happy with my transaction, initial customer communication was slow but after an issue with supplier lead time was noticed I was kept informed satisfactorily. Its a shame I was able to complete my transaction online even though the item was on a long lead time."
Hello there, thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are constantly trying to improve on our service and website so this is very helpful.
"Great price, communication good when there was a delay in delivery that was not their fault. Hope to use again."
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the great review and choosing to shop with us.
"Excellent service, very friendly and helpful"
Hi Sean, thanks for letting us know how we did, enjoy your Anthony Gallos!
"Great Service, Great Price. To be asked about your order to ensure you have purchased the appropriate product is something I have never experienced before. Any you know you are speaking to specialists. I would use them again and not hesitate to recommend them to others"
Hey Steven, we're glad you had such a positive experience shopping with us, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and the kind words.
The Surround Speakers Boutique is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews