Surrey Hills Cars, Hampshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Surrey Hills Cars, Hampshire

Bordon Trading Estate, Old Station Way, Bordon GU35 9HH, UK

Tell us how Surrey Hills Cars, Hampshire made you happy

"ABSOLUTE COMPANY DO NOT USE --- I wish I could give this establishment less than the 1 star. I have NEVER in my ENTIRE LIFE been treated so absolutely disgustingly. To use this garage, you must book an appointment, which we did, upon arrival, a young lady greeted me. All was going so well. Up until I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting the management!! It's a real shame the management lets the place down. The garage had 1 or 2 good cars. The sales team are friendly, but the management is next-level trash. I was insulted, belittled and spoken to as if I was a piece of dirt. I have NEVER been asked when buying a car if I was mentally deficient. Which I am not! And CLEARLY an attack on myself. This place doesn't care about customer satisfaction in the SLIGHTEST. They only care about taking your MONEY, and that is so unbelievably clear. ABSOLUTE GARGE COMPANY DO NOT USE"
Are you Surrey Hills Cars, Hampshire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Surrey Hills Cars, Hampshire is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews