SurePass Beauty Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend SurePass Beauty Academy
Read SurePass Beauty Academy Reviews

About SurePass Beauty Academy:

Welcome to SurePass Beauty Academy
Fell free to contact us to discuss your training needs. We offer a range of courses and can also provide 1:1 training.

Hair extensions, basic cutting, waxing, threading, tinting, lash extensions, spray tanning, nail courses, hopi ear, indian head, lash perming/lifting, hi brow and much more..

webdev@surepassbeauty.co.uk

62 - 66 St Augustines Street

Tell us how SurePass Beauty Academy made you happy
Really enjoyed. I was very nervous but there was a lovely relaxed atmosphere.
Very informative, relaxed and plenty of time to practise
Fab course
I was dreading this course thinking it would be very hard, but Amanda made it very easy! Clear paperwork to follow and understand. I feel competent in E-File now.
Loved my course and my Tutor. Very interesting.
Amanda is very patient and explained all the procedures well.
Very Good.
Excellent
Excellent course, very interesting course content and delivery was excellent. Very professional. Tutor Amanda was very supportive with great feedback during the practical part of the course. Will definitely do another course in the future.
A lot to remember, but i had thoroughly enjoyed the course. All tutors are lovely.
Really well detailed course. Very enjoyable
Great course and marvellous teachers. Thank you for the knowledge.
Really enjoyed the day course. Very friendly and relaxed, made me feel very welcome. I will definetly be back to do more courses.
Really enjoyed and learnt a lot in 2 days! Claire gave good feedback and taught massage brilliantly for us to understand. Thank you :-)
Great Day, really pleased. Have learnt so much in one day.
Would love to come back for further courses, The tutor answered all my questions and was very helpful.
Great group. Tutor was very helpful on all techniques and how to improve. Will feel comfortable if i need more help for practise and future courses.
Very well explained, lovely atmosphere. Really enjoyed the course.
Really enjoyed the new experience.
Enjoyed the course today. Will leave feeling confident about doing volume lashes on my clients
SurePass Beauty Academy is rated 4.96 based on 782 reviews