SurePass Beauty Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SurePass Beauty Academy

About SurePass Beauty Academy: Welcome to SurePass Beauty Academy
Fell free to contact us to discuss your training needs. We offer a range of courses and can also provide 1:1 training.

Hair extensions, basic cutting, waxing, threading, tinting, lash extensions, spray tanning, nail courses, hopi ear, indian head, lash perming/lifting, hi brow and much more..

webdev@surepassbeauty.co.uk

62 - 66 St Augustines Street

How would you rate SurePass Beauty Academy ?

Matt Doughty
"I took part in a Swedish massage therapy course with Surepass. Being a male learning massage there was just the two of us on the course, which was perfect. The trainer was very thorough, helpful and informative. The facilities were ideal and you feel quickly at home. It is a very easy environment to learn in and in the two days we covered a lot of ground. I have one more massage to do and I will be qualified. Thank you Surepass for giving me the tools to change my career!"
"The friendly help in showing how to achieve great results"
Karen Rissmann
"Very informative course. Could have been longer as so much to learn in a short period of time. Teacher very helpful and it helps being in a small group so no one is left out. Looking forward to the next one."
"Really enjoyed the course with Amanda, looking forward to beginning the spraying."
"Amazing course! Cant wait to come back for my Hair extension course."
"Lovely group today. Very friendly and learnt well, also i feel comfortable to go away to do the treatment."
"Brilliant class, lovely tutor!"
"I now feel confident to give the Hi Brow treatment. Very happy with my brows."
"Amazing day, made to feel very welcome. Excellent teaching by Claire, would definitely recommend."
"Very Good."
"Very professional yet relaxed atmosphere."
"Really informative and friendly course."
"Great Day. Good teaching points.Very happy and excited to start."
"Really enjoyed it, nice friendly atmosphere."
"Learnt lots, easy to follow, good mood in the room. Need to practice but improved as the day continued. Good level of teaching."
"Felt at ease and left feeling confident enough to keep practising at home."
"Really enjoyable course. Comfortable and friendly environment."
"Fantastic course, a lot learnt. Feeling good leaving day 2 with the knowledge I have learnt from Claire."
"Wonderful course Jenny is a lovely lady and really approachable and helpful. Fantastic time. Thank you Jenny."
"Really lovely people, helped understand what i was doing well and what i could do better."
"Great course lots of skills learned"
"Really enjoyed. I was very nervous but there was a lovely relaxed atmosphere."
"Very informative, relaxed and plenty of time to practise"
SurePass Beauty Academy is rated 4.96 based on 780 reviews