SurePass Beauty Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SurePass Beauty Academy

About SurePass Beauty Academy: Welcome to SurePass Beauty Academy
Fell free to contact us to discuss your training needs. We offer a range of courses and can also provide 1:1 training.

Hair extensions, basic cutting, waxing, threading, tinting, lash extensions, spray tanning, nail courses, hopi ear, indian head, lash perming/lifting, hi brow and much more..

webdev@surepassbeauty.co.uk

62 - 66 St Augustines Street

How would you rate SurePass Beauty Academy?

Matt Doughty
Matt Doughty
Verified Buyer
"I took part in a Swedish massage therapy course with Surepass. Being a male learning massage there was just the two of us on the course, which was perfect. The trainer was very thorough, helpful and informative. The facilities were ideal and you feel quickly at home. It is a very easy environment to learn in and in the two days we covered a lot of ground. I have one more massage to do and I will be qualified. Thank you Surepass for giving me the tools to change my career!"
"The friendly help in showing how to achieve great results"
Karen Rissmann
Karen Rissmann
Verified Buyer
"Very informative course. Could have been longer as so much to learn in a short period of time. Teacher very helpful and it helps being in a small group so no one is left out. Looking forward to the next one."
Stephanie Randall
Verified Reviewer
"Booked onto Swedish massage the instructor was very approachable and friendly, she had a great knowledge base and was able to answer all of my questions! She has set a high standard for my next course."
Tania White
"Small classes"
"I completed the Hi Brow Definition course this week, it was fantastic! Amanda was an amazing tutor, very thorough throughout the day answering all our questions and making the course very informative and enjoyable. I can’t wait to book my next course! Thank you Surepass!"
"Great training. I gained so much knowledge. tutor was great answering questions and picking up on my learning style. So supportive. Thank you"
Terri DAVEY
Verified Buyer
"I live in Felixstowe and have done 2 previous courses at Surepass. I have 1 booked soon also. I drive the hour and 20 odd minutes as i feel comfortable and confident doing my courses at Surepass. Friendly welcoming and extremely helpful tutors. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
Jodie Coggins
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a stone massage course here and now going on another one,staff are very friendly and helpful, can’t fault anything it’s all great"
Alexandra Jessup
Verified Buyer
"The course was really clear and easy to book. I have been along with someone else as a model previously and thought the training was really good!"
Sonia Cook
Verified Buyer
"The process is very easy to book and the staff are very friendly and more than happy to help with any questions you have. I am looking forward to my course."
Alexandra Kerridge
Verified Buyer
"Had to postpone my course unfortunately but SurePass were very understanding, looking forward to doing rye pregnancy massage course soon when they have chosen another date"
Kay Newman
Verified Buyer
"I have attended two courses with SurePass and am so impressed with the training provided and the time taken in making you feel comfortable and relaxed during the stay. Also the fact that you can take the knowledge learnt and practise your new skills on five models before passing. The building is equipped with everything the trainee requires without having to bring special equipment with them. I have booked again for another course."
Sharon Kidd
Verified Buyer
"I have attended several courses at SurePass. All of the tutors have been very knowledgable, friendly, helpful and support you in achieving. I have another course booked on October for Body massage. Looking forward to it."
Victoria Berry
Verified Buyer
"Found it easy to use there site an to book my courses! It's also great that u can pay by instalments! A******"
Nichola Bolingbroke
Verified Buyer
"I have found Sure Pass a excellent experience , All staff are very helpful and friendly. With small groups which make it easy to learn and remember. I have made some good friends, thanks x"
Amy Newman
Verified Buyer
"I rung up before booking my course to get some extra info and the woman I spoke to was so genuine and gave me all the details I needed! I have booked my course for the end of August and I'm so excited! The company are so friendly and cannot wait to get my diploma in nail technician off them!!"
Danielle Reardon
Verified Buyer
"Such a nice, friendly relaxed environment. Nothing was too much trouble. The course was also amazing I took a lot away from it! Will defo book again with them!!"
Samantha Murdoch
"Friendly, relaxed atmosphere makes learning easier and enjoyable"
Samantha Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, relaxed atmosphere makes learning easier and enjoyable"
Samantha Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great place to learn, everyone really friendly and helpful. Will definitely be returning to do more courses in the future."
Poppy Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"The therapist teaching each class was so friendly and knowledgable. She really made me feel at ease. I was also really impressed to learn that after the one day course they are happy to welcome you back on to the same course free of charge if you dont feel like you were able to take it all in. They have an online chat forum and welcome your calls/emails if you ever have any questions about what you've learnt, products, steps to setting up your business... Etc. I really couldnt have hoped for a better establishment to learn my new skill."
"Danielle was so lovely and so easy to learn from."
SurePass Beauty Academy is rated 4.95 based on 619 reviews