Superbike Factory Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Superbike Factory

How would you rate Superbike Factory ?

"worst experience buying anything in my life. No customer care. This is about getting in as many bikes as possible and then selling them on. On day of handover they asked me for £150 because something was wrong with my part ex. I refused to which they gave me my old keys. When I asked for my deposit back he went in and came out and said okay we will waiver £100. I accepted gave him £50 and then found my £1400 bike went up for £2450 the next day. A part ex value should be given at the beginning not the end. I had many other issues but in short go elsewhere"
ALAN ARTHUR
"Everything! Sold a bike to me, then sold the same bike to someone else, other buyer pulled out so then i made a payment on the bike, got a call from SF to say the bike needs parts so they are replacing them and i can collect bike once done, then told me the day after, they were not prepared to do the work and that my bike was getting sent to auction! I asked them to knock money off the bike and i would have it amd have my mechanic to do all the work, they knocked £200 off, then when i collected the bike, the customer service was awful, had to wait about 40mins whilst the salesman finished his chat with his mates, then he didn't treat me with any care or repspect because the bike was being sold as a non runner, so "they weren't making any money from me", then he openly admits he takes items off the sales bikes for his own....disgusting and shocking!"
Dave M. Sheffield
"the description of the bike was a lie, and trying to get repairs done was very difficult and they don't care if you are inconvenienced at all. I had to contact tthem so many times it became embarrassing."
Superbike Factory is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews