Sunglasses Save Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Sunglasses Save

Tell us how Sunglasses Save made you happy

"I ordered Tom Ford Glasses FT5494 Clip-On on the 24th June and payed by Paypal. The payment is still pending on paypal after 1 week. I emailed them and told them I was feeling nervous as to why I hadn't heard from them....no response...I have received no correspondence from them at all. I began to file a complaint on paypal and they advised me to contact them before finalising my complaint. Today I emailed them in order to cancel my order and a full refund...so far no response. If I could give a zero I would."
"I cannot believe it! It feels as though I have been searching for a century for my Armani aviator sunglasses all over this maze we call the Internet. At last, I have found the one website where they not only have a vast range of eyewear but very exclusive and rare eyewear such as my new Armani sunglasses, (Which I will keep as my little secret :D). Also, I am quite new to the Internet as I was born in the Early 60s causing me to be very slow when navigating on the site. Sunglasses save were clear, concise & very very very easy to use & to top it off I got my glasses the NEXT DAY!"
"Found this website randomly on google while looking for some persol sunglasses that no one else seemed to have in stock. have to say the website was really easy to use and purchase all went smooth. the people who run this site must be wizards because i got my order within 22 hours of ordering all for FREE delivery. My new go-to sunglass shop. thanks"
Sunglasses Save is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews