Sumo Sleep Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sumo Sleep

Tell us how Sumo Sleep made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Hard to leave a review due to product not being delivered by Parcel Force (one attempt and returned to sender). Very minimal contact with the company - customer service is poor. Hope I can get my blanket or a refund. Supposed to help with stress not cause more!"
"I bought the natural one when it was hot ... as soon as I used it .. I felt better and each night I use it it gets better.. so I have ordered another one for the winter ... yay I love love love it ... wish was bigger !! But I will be taking it wherever I go .. thank you so so much I needed this !!!"
"I ordered the item one evening for a birthday present that was 2 days away. I understood that on purchase and what attracted me to order directly from Sumosleep, that it was ‘free next day delivery’. I had notification that it was dispatched the following morning then nothing. Nothing arrived, no notifications, I thought ok but little upset, maybe because I ordered late I would receive the following day. Following day (the birthday, my wife’s btw!), still no notifications an a little frustrated I contacted customer services, who assured me I would receive that day and nothing they could do it was down to the shipper - I thought they advertised free next day delivery! Hasten to add, I didn’t receive it or receive any notifications at all! Contacted the customer services again, no response whatsoever and we are now 3 days after my second contact! Received my item 3 days after order and 2 after advertised delivery date. Really disappointed, really taken the shine off the present itself!"
Hi Carl,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with the delivery of your order. We are sorry we couldn't get your order to you sooner for your wife's birthday!

We strive to deliver all orders within 1-2 days or our customers placing their order. In this specific instance since you purchased right before midnight we could not dispatch your order until the next day.

We hope your wife loves herbBlanket and thank you for choosing Sumo!
"Quick service and delivery. Love the interest free option to spread payments"
"I've had sleep issues for as long as I can remember and was very skeptical of weighted blankets at first. A few weeks into using my weight blanket, there's been such a big change. I finally wake up feeling rested and refreshed!"
"Wonderful company. Very helpful in all my questions. Highly recommend!"
"Very pleasant customer service!"
"Brilliant customer service!!"
"Very happy with the customer service and how easy it was to interactive with this brand. Keep it up :)"
"Good company doing good things. No complaints!"
"The best service!"
"Absolutly totally awesome!! They picked up an email asking to change the colour. Ive had it four days and im 100% its not placebo. The sense of calm i feel and the solid sleep is beyond comprehension. I LOVE IT hands down best purchase all year!"
"Excellent blanket, fast delivery"
"A company that cares! Thank you"
"Great company and very helpful. Entire process of ordering and receiving my product was really easy."
"Amazing blanket!! I love it and the shipment was quick!!"
"I've spent the last 10 years looking for a blanket that is comfortable. While a weighted blanket was new to me it was a gamble that definitely paid off. Getting my own Sumo blanket resulted in instant better sleep, I can't do without anymore. I fall asleep quicker and feel refreshed in the morning. I had a few questions before ordering but the Customer Services Team was very helpful. Such an easy process, don't hesitate to buy!"
"a great addition to the bedroom!really enjoying my sumo blanket so far"
"LOVE IT! Got one for myself and my daughter. We both love it so much. Wonderful product and brilliant company!"
"Good company. My order came the next day and was very nicely packaged."
Sumo Sleep is rated 4.75 based on 110 reviews