Sumo Sleep Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Sumo Sleep

Tell us how Sumo Sleep made you happy

"Delightful! The blanket does exactly as advertised and I got it the day after I ordered! Everything about this company is so amazing"
"I was skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a shot because of the 100 night sleep trial. With in a few nights I knew I was keeping it. It's been 6 months since I first got it and can honestly say it's helped my sleep."
"My favourite purchase of the year! Using my Sumo blanket every single night!!!"
"Bought as a present for my daughter,have not tried it yet but ready, steady for her return to studying in September she is looking forward to it as she has heard good things about the blanket being calming for people with anxiety."
"My Sumo blanket has been fantastic for my sleep. I have a very stressful job and worry about it a lot, the blanket lets me fall asleep easily when I want and stay asleep. I feel well rested when I wake up! The delivery was just as advertised, I got it the next day. Couldn't be better. Thank you!"
"The Sumo weighted blanket is great for my muscle recovery. I compete weekly and sleep is extremely important for my performance. I've recommended this to my entire team and would recommend it to anyone else!"
"Amazing service that is responsive and made it simple to get my new weight blanket. Even their online purchase process is seamless and easy. I’m super excited to see where else Sumo starts to play in the world of sleep and self care."
"This has been great for my recovery after I train. Very happy with my entire experience!"
"Great customer service and quality! Sleeping much better and would purchase again/recommend to a friend. Thank you!"
"One of the best sleeps I've ever had in the last 10 years. I typically toss and turn quite a bit when trying to sleep, but found myself completely knocked out for the first 3 nights of using this blanket. The increase to the quality of my sleep has increased the quality of my life! Thank you Sumo!"
"Love the sumo blanket, recommend it to everyone! The customer service is spot on too.. keep up the good work!!"
"Not used to having or using a weighted blanket before and as it was my first experience of your Sumo Weighted Blanket 10kg and although it felt ok initially, I felt 'crushed' beneath it and replaced it with my (also heavy) sheepskin blanket. Although it was expensive, I would very much like to purchase a lighter blanket, if one could be offered at a reduced price."
Hi Pete,

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. We are sorry to hear the weighted blanket is too heavy for you. This is why we offer a 100 night trial so you can try our products and see which weight is best suited for you. I'll send you an email immediately to begin the exchange process. Also, since our lighter weighted blanket is lower in cost we will refund the difference.

Thank you for choosing Sumo!

Best,
Isla
"Unbelievably comforting. Very cooling, highly recommended. Great communication from this company too, good customer service."
"The customer service team answered all my questions and made me feel confident about the purchase. It was easy and I got it quickly! The blanket is fab, soft and snug.."
"One of the best sleeps I've had in a while. My Sumo Sleep blanket felt like I was getting a light hug all throughout the night, and reduced tossing and turning that I usually suffer through. Looking forward to many more nights of peaceful sleeps ahead."
"I am an insomniac. Or should I say I WAS an insomniac until sumo sleep began cradling me into a deep sleep every night. The science behind this blanket is real! I went from tossing and turning most of the night to getting a solid 7-8 hours of comfortable sleep nightly. The blanket itself is so soft and comfortable and the grey color is a nice addition to any neutral room. Function, fashion, and a full night of sleep - what more could you ask for?"
"With the 100 night trial, how could you go wrong! I wasn't sure if it was for me but now I could never use another blanket again. It's relaxing and calmed me down after a long day. I've been sleeping much better with it!"
"Lovely blanket, beautiful texture and great comfort however, the weight/glass beads are not as well distributed as I hoped. They will accumulate at one point if not totally and evenly flat. Shame. I love it but may need to trial some other brands to find the perfect one for me."
"Worked fantastically both at night and for napping during the day v"
"The quality of my sleep has improved greatly since I started using the Sumo blanket. I track my sleep, both REM and Deep Sleep have reached optimal levels. Due to an increased feeling of well-being and comfort, it's now very difficult to get out of bed in the mornings!"
Sumo Sleep is rated 4.61 based on 44 reviews