Sumo Sleep Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Sumo Sleep

Tell us how Sumo Sleep made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Full marks to this company. Lovely service and made it easy to buy."
"Thanks for answering my questions. I ordered immediately after Isla helped me. Keep it up :)"
"100 night trial and paying 30 days later made this an easy decision for me!"
"5 star service!"
"Really helpful company! They spoke to me over the phone and answered all my questions. The ordering process was very easy and my Sumo was received the next day!"
"This blanket does not help my stress and anxiety it makes it worse and its uncomfortable, to a point that no only does it stop me sleeping it also stops me getting to sleep. I would NOT recommend this blanket to anyone whatsoever, after a couple of days I am now not sleep like I used to, and at the best of times it was not good. Asked for a refund after 2 days, no response yet"
"Horrendous Parcelforce service. After calling to confirm that I would collect from the depot, I arrived 24 hours later (as instructed) to be told that that my parcel had gone out on the van, and to collect the next day; the depot is on the other side of the county to me! On collecting the parcel the next day it was very damaged, however, after waiting nearly a week to receive it, I took it home....wish I hadn’t bothered! I barely slept during the night as the 10kg blanket was clearly too heavy, and each time I moved it was like doing a gym workout! Also, even though the blanket is attached to the cover, there is too much room for manoeuvre, and I kept having to adjust it."
"I recently purchased a Sumo Weighted 8KG Blanket as a gift. The ordering process was very easy to follow and I received the Blanket the next day as promised. The Blanket was beautifully made and the recipient is now enjoying much needed 'stress free' sleep. A big Thank You to Sumo Sleep for this fabulous product."
"Great product, just wish there were a child size one"
"Brilliant company! Very smooth process!"
"5 stars! The 100 night trial, the next day delivery and flexible payment options. I wish all companies made it this easy to order!"
"Sumo Sleep is a great company! I've been speaking to them about their products for a few weeks and finally pulled the trigger because how comfortable they made me feel. Thank you Sumo :)"
"Received it the day after I ordered! Very easy ordering process. No issues!"
"Great company and team. They were very helpful and did a good job answering my questions and making feel very comfortable when purchasing"
"1st time I tried the blanket, I actually went to sleep instantly and for 1 hour had one of the best sleeps in a long time. This was at day time nap. Customer service was excellent, I missed out on the promotion as I purchased my blanket 1 week prior and they still sent me the free eye pillow. Happy customer"
"Highly recommended for all new mothers! Bought one for my wife who had trouble taking naps when the baby was asleep, and Sumo did wonders for her! A must must buy for anyone who has trouble sleeping!"
"Fab customer service. Quick delivery and awesome blanket"
"Very disappointed with my blanket. When you move it bunches up and therefore the weight doesn’t stay evenly distributed. It hasn’t improved my sleep if anything it has made it worse as I am constantly try to redistribute the weight."
"Only received it 3days ago. First night was very different with the weight but 2nd and 3rd nights were very good. More sound sleep definitely. Thanks"
"At first the blanket seems quite cumbersome and you do have to give it 'some welly' when laying it out on your bed. However the effect of your body being weighed down has given me a great nights sleep for the last 4 nights in a row since I brought it. Its like you just don't want to move at all and your nervous system welcomes the feeling of calmness."
Lidia, we appreciate you for taking the time to give us this positive feedback. We hope you continue to get better sleep :)
-Isla