Subway Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Subway

How would you rate Subway ?

"I have always visited Subway and got the best treatment in order to the best filling and customer service recvd. This subway is on Southall on Uxbridge road and all the work colleagues are happy to serve. Hats off to enjoying the job. Mrs Sandhu and her boys."
"My sandwich was exactly how I wanted and was delicious"
"visited the subway in Warsop Mansfield 16.1.18 at 9am, what fabulous service the lady serving was so helpful and pleasant best service I have received in a retail environment for years. Thank you."
"The sandwich was delicious and the person was warm and welcoming"
"Always good food and nice staff."
"excellent sandwiches great price clean store lovely cookies our two boys love them"
"fast cheap"
"I swear if Subway wasn't so good I'd never go back. They literally have the worst customer service & they are so slow !"
"your staff at Tolworth Broadway are fantastic - customer service with a smile!"
"Well that guy at subway was rude. Horrible customer service."
Subway is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews