Subway Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Subway

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Subway?

Tell us how Subway made you happy

"Subway Jarmans Park hemel. Ordered two 12inc subs in store, wanted meat balls ,however they said they only had enough for one, so ordered 1 meat balls 1 chicken ranch , my husband was surprised only 4 meatballs in the 12inch sub! They shouldn’t have taken the order if they couldn’t Comp the order. £5 waisted."
Are you Subway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have always visited Subway and got the best treatment in order to the best filling and customer service recvd. This subway is on Southall on Uxbridge road and all the work colleagues are happy to serve. Hats off to enjoying the job. Mrs Sandhu and her boys."
"My sandwich was exactly how I wanted and was delicious"
"visited the subway in Warsop Mansfield 16.1.18 at 9am, what fabulous service the lady serving was so helpful and pleasant best service I have received in a retail environment for years. Thank you."
"The sandwich was delicious and the person was warm and welcoming"
"Always good food and nice staff."
"excellent sandwiches great price clean store lovely cookies our two boys love them"
"fast cheap"
"your staff at Tolworth Broadway are fantastic - customer service with a smile!"
"I swear if Subway wasn't so good I'd never go back. They literally have the worst customer service & they are so slow !"
"Well that guy at subway was rude. Horrible customer service."
Subway is rated 3.58 based on 12 reviews