Subway Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Subway

How would you rate Subway?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lynne

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Subway in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"visited the subway in Warsop Mansfield 16.1.18 at 9am, what fabulous service the lady serving was so helpful and pleasant best service I have received in a retail environment for years. Thank you."
"The sandwich was delicious and the person was warm and welcoming"
Jason Wynne
"Always good food and nice staff."
Gregg Norris
"excellent sandwiches great price clean store lovely cookies our two boys love them"
"fast cheap"
Steven W Barrett
Unverified Reviewer
"I swear if Subway wasn't so good I'd never go back. They literally have the worst customer service & they are so slow !"
Georgie Clements
Unverified Reviewer
"your staff at Tolworth Broadway are fantastic - customer service with a smile!"
"Well that guy at subway was rude. Horrible customer service."
Subway is rated 3.56 based on 9 reviews