Stylishsauce.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Stylishsauce.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Stylishsauce.com?

connect@stylishsauce.com

Click Here

Tell us how Stylishsauce.com made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered a sofa never turned up I had threatening phone calls I have a health condition stylish sauce blocked so they didn’t have to sort compensation my sofa never even arrived it was stolen by delivery men saying stylish sauce owed them money so won’t be doing custom with again bad company to sort out problems not even a bean bag nothing for weeks till my new one arrived from another company due to stylish sauce letting me down muskoskeletal disease and left sitting on the floor disgusting"
Are you Stylishsauce.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The delivery took quite a bit longer than anticipated, however the saving outweighed this. Definitely the best price I could source via the internet and their customer service did reply each time I queried. Overall, I was very pleased."
"Speedy delivery, very happy with light."
"Delivery not confirmed, had to chase for accurate delivery date and was delayed."
"Very good service and delivery"
"Excellent bed, cheapest online, easy to put together and looks great"
"Beautiful piece of furniture, great service and very convenient delivery options thank you"
"Never received the item due to delays beyond the control of Stylish Sauce. Can't really write a review"
"Managed to find the perfect ceiling lamp with great ease. Love the fact that i could pay very simply via paypal. Before I knew it the item was with me. Amazing quality and looks perfect. Couldn't be happier. Now Stylishsauce is my go to website for all home furnishings."
"I ordered 2 mirrors from stylish sauce and they are literally stunning. They arrived on time and even delivered inside my shop. Customers are constantly commenting on how beautiful the mirrors are. I love them!!!"
"The lamps were exactly what I was looking for and are both efficient and effective."
"received a damaged chandelier, unable to contact Stylishsauce for ages, left messages, emailed, Twitter, most appalling customer service. Eventually got the correct part after them getting it wrong twice. I will never use this company again. Worst experience of shopping on the internet ever!"
"We still haven’t received our order 10 weeks after ordering. I had to contact the company when I realised I hadn’t had any correspondence about anything. They only then decided to tell me it won’t be available until at least mid May. This is double the amount of time I was initially told. I emailed them and asked them for some more information and they still haven’t replied. That was over a week ago. I won’t hold my breath."
"Sent product, arrived a week after ordered and crucial part missing, therefore couldn't put together and use! Phoned customer services, took photo's of missing part and circled on instructions which one crucial part was missing and sebt via e-mail. They sent THE WRONG PART!!! Now have product for nearly a week and can't use!!!"
"Happy with my purchase from stylish sauce. Took awhile to assemble the cabin bed but when up looks great."
"Asking for a review before I have even received my order. Not happy, having to wait at least 3 weeks for a bed to be delivered (and still waiting), when indications on the website when I ordered seemed to imply next to the product "Delivery within 3 to 7 day", but info on another section says "Delivery time is approximately 2 - 7 working days on all products", but elsewhere it says "Delivery time is 2 - 10 working days". I don't think they can decide how long delivery takes. After not receiving any update after 'your order is being processed', I called customer services and I was told the bed was 'in production', and it would be ready on 19th February (2 weeks after the order was placed). Today is 19th February, and I am now told that it is back in stock, but that it will now be passed to a 3rd party courier (who need to be specialists as it is a 2-person delivery, apparently), and this will be done on Friday. Which realistically means it will be at least 26th Feb before I get the delivery. Will probably cancel the order and get the same one from elsewhere."
"Delivery was prompt and on time. Unfortunately the mirror I received was a little broken. The back was not fixed and the glass moving around, however repaired it as best we could. Very pleased with dressing table."
"Great light Cheapest I found and great service"
"The lamp is really lovely but the shade doesn't perfectly match the table lamps in the same range as the shade is more see through and also glows a different colour, a bit disappointing as I bought the table lamps last year and was very happy, also one of the glass hanging beads was broken so wouldn't fasten on without glue! Kept anyway couldn't be bothered to parcel all up again to return!"
"Landing Light is Excellent. Could not be better, many friends and family have said how much they have liked it and asked how I purchased it."
Stylishsauce.com is rated 3.75 based on 36 reviews