Stylishsauce.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Stylishsauce.com
"Asking for a review before I have even received my order. Not happy, having to wait at least 3 weeks for a bed to be delivered (and still waiting), when indications on the website when I ordered seemed to imply next to the product "Delivery within 3 to 7 day", but info on another section says "Delivery time is approximately 2 - 7 working days on all products", but elsewhere it says "Delivery time is 2 - 10 working days". I don't think they can decide how long delivery takes. After not receiving any update after 'your order is being processed', I called customer services and I was told the bed was 'in production', and it would be ready on 19th February (2 weeks after the order was placed). Today is 19th February, and I am now told that it is back in stock, but that it will now be passed to a 3rd party courier (who need to be specialists as it is a 2-person delivery, apparently), and this will be done on Friday. Which realistically means it will be at least 26th Feb before I get the delivery. Will probably cancel the order and get the same one from elsewhere."
"Delivery was prompt and on time. Unfortunately the mirror I received was a little broken. The back was not fixed and the glass moving around, however repaired it as best we could. Very pleased with dressing table."
"Great light Cheapest I found and great service"
"The lamp is really lovely but the shade doesn't perfectly match the table lamps in the same range as the shade is more see through and also glows a different colour, a bit disappointing as I bought the table lamps last year and was very happy, also one of the glass hanging beads was broken so wouldn't fasten on without glue! Kept anyway couldn't be bothered to parcel all up again to return!"
Diane Seaton
Verified Buyer
"Landing Light is Excellent. Could not be better, many friends and family have said how much they have liked it and asked how I purchased it."
"Good furniture for good prices. However orders a bed on 12/1 and still waiting for it to be delivered. No communication from delivery company until yesterday after leaving message after message. Only let down of the purchase. Would recommend stylishsause goes with a delivery company who’s easier to get hold of and returns messages."
Brian Cook
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and value for money. Fast delivery, would definitely recommend"
"We love our multi coloured bauble chandelier - everyone comments on it, it is the main feature in our kitchen now, really unique and beautiful! Just fiddly to put up!"
Susan Poulter
Verified Buyer
"The necklace stand I purchased was excellent and was delivered in the time"
"good price, quick delivery, helpful on the phone."
Jenny Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my item end of December told it would arrive in 7-10 days and I still haven't heard anything further or had the item delivered?! When I called stylish sauce I was told they can't help at all as it is delivered by Julian bowen..but you were quick enough to take the money out of my account and clearly not follow up to make sure I've got the item?!! Extremely unhappy with the service I have received and that I have had money taken for an item I don't have!!"
Mr Mike Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Light arrived very quickly and appears to be all in order. Very good price. Will not be putting it up until February but so far very pleased"
Gillian Brydon
Verified Buyer
"The product I received was a kitchen style 3 lamp ceiling light which unfortunately hung too low in my kitchen for headroom. However, it was a lovely product and when I sent it back StylishSauce were very reasonable and quick to refund me in full. I'd shop here again."
Debbie Swain
Verified Buyer
"Extremely Well made, well packaged. Was shocked how good quality was."
Jane Brent
Verified Buyer
"My beautiful nest of tables"
James Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Never received my goods or a refund. No reply to my numerous messages and phone calls. MasterCard having to rectify the issue. Nothing else to say apart from this has to be a bogus company"
Rebecca Ludkin
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic speedy service! Highly recommended."
Rob Manning
Verified Buyer
"The lights we bought are just what we were looking for. They arrived very quickly with no issues and the lights are a good solid quality product."
Jenny Cook
Verified Buyer
"Discovered Stylish Sauce through an online search looking for a particular item - was really impressed with the whole service from ordering to delivery! Quick and precise service! Will definitely use again now I know they are there!!"
"Item received was just what I had hoped. It was easy to build and looks great in my son's new bedroom. Very pleased."
Stylishsauce.com is rated 4.00 based on 21 reviews