STYLE PB Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend STYLE PB

How would you rate STYLE PB?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Wonderwoman!
Verified Reviewer
"I always find beautiful workout pieces on stylepb and with such a range of price points there is no excuse not to treat myself! Love their leggings so much!!!! I love that sportswear has gotten so stylish and you house it all in one place - just makes me feel that little bit more amazing whilst working out! Thanks stylepb for making me feel and look like wonderwoman! Xx"
"Style PB is my favourite place to buy sportswear. The leggings I purchased are really comfy and washed well, the lovely packaging they arrived in was also a nice touch."
"Quick delivery and easy website to find products! Has a great size guide too"
"I received a gorgeous handwritten note with my socks and leggings. The socks have been perfect for running."
Mary Selfe
Verified Buyer
"Always happy with STYLE PB!"
Louise Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use website, clear size guidance and speedy delivery - I really like they keep you up to date on deliveries."
Amelie FIlley
Verified Buyer
"While the style of the legging is great the quality of the fabric is very disappointing. The colour faded away after the second wash. The items are too expensive for the quality that you get."
Erin O'Connor
Verified Buyer
"IN LOVE with my Carven slides! They are super comfy and I'm constantly being stopped and asked where they're from. Speedy delivery and beautiful packaging too!"
AMK Training
Verified Buyer
"Amazing choice of clothes and super speedy delivery. The website is very easy to navigate an I love that Style PB always update their collections and lines. Love it!"
Eva Schuler
Verified Buyer
"I'm a big fan of Natalie's Style PB. I loved her pop up shop last year which introduced me to so many cool brands. I'm hooked on Michi leggings and happy that StylePB continues to stock this brand at a very competitive price. The service during my recent purchase was superb.Two thumbs up!"
Cheryl Marasigan
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a lovely sports bra that was on sale, arrived quickly with a handwritten note. Nice range of activewear. Thank you!"
McCall Dorr
Verified Buyer
"Great selection and easy purchase process."
STYLE PB is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews