Study365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Study365
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Study365 Reviews

Tell us how Study365 made you happy
Excellent customer support - great first impression.
Study 365 have been very supportive and helpful when I took the Prince2 course with them. Study material very easy to follow and the customer service whenever I had questions was second to none! Keep up the good work Study 365!
I found Richard very helpful during the online chat. He provided me with full information that I needed to make an informed decision.
Study 365 is an excellent online provider which they provide many different relevant courses carted to your need for affordable pricing, (especially) on the sales. I recommend them highly.
Really enjoyed the course, would recommend to anybody looking to go into project work!
Very helpful customer advisor
the customer service was professional and effective, Richard was very helpful and quickly resolved the issue I was having.
So far so good! Speedy and helpful service from Richard on live chat to get me started on my course.
Excellent course
Thank you so much Richard for your help today. It was great service! Thanks
Customer service is great, whenever I have any questions I just use the chat function and they respond very quickly. The cost of the course is better than of the other providers and they are an accredited provider so you receive a recognised qualification at the end. The quality of the material is great and it's completely remote so at your own pace. This is a great service and I would be using this again for future courses/training.
Good friendly service, well presented course and good communication with customer support. Thanks
Excellent course
I was so impressed by the customer service. They replyed to my email the same day and also solved my problem. I am very happy with my course I have choosen. The prices are low and so many good courses to choose from. I would recommend to others.
Kane was well informed, helpful and quick to respond. Lovely speaking to a real person in a chat function!
Kane was really helpful and could answer all of my questions. I am purchasing the Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner course as soon as I have completed this review. Easiest and quickest live chat in a looooong time!
Yes starting to learn again after a break, was a positive experience. The course I took was well suited to my ability and it was a fun way of learning, with backup and help at hand when needed. I would recommend thus form of study, and through this difficult year with Covid, it has been one positive side.
Prince 2 Course: Top quality service from the team at Study 365. They were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Most of all, their rates are best in the market. I would recommend to anyone.
The customer service team is helpful and the experience with the course I purchased so far is great.
friendly and helpful