StriveCare Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend StriveCare
7PM
7PM

Tell us how StriveCare made you happy

"Still haven't had certificate"
Are you StriveCare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I enjoyed doing the work but I did find the constant change of tutor annoying.Also the work wasn't constant and sometimes it would be weeks before I would have any work to complete then towards the end I was given 6 pages of work and asked to do it in 2 days which was inpossible as I work 12 hour shifts."
"After having many different assessors it’s was lovely to have Teresa to help us complete our course! She was a lovely woman and really helped us out! Thank you Teresa."
"Carly always kept her appointments and always helpful I never felt under pressure and enjoyed doing my coursework this has been a pleasure to thank you all"
"Katie helped me all the way threw my nvq"
"It was very good training. I could do things as fast as I wanted. And got support and help from my tutors. Really enjoyed training. Thank you very much. Zane Krakovska"
StriveCare is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews