StriveCare Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend StriveCare

About StriveCare: Making Health and Social Care training simpler, faster, less disruptive and more productive!

"Still haven't had certificate"
"I enjoyed doing the work but I did find the constant change of tutor annoying.Also the work wasn't constant and sometimes it would be weeks before I would have any work to complete then towards the end I was given 6 pages of work and asked to do it in 2 days which was inpossible as I work 12 hour shifts."
"After having many different assessors it’s was lovely to have Teresa to help us complete our course! She was a lovely woman and really helped us out! Thank you Teresa."
"Carly always kept her appointments and always helpful I never felt under pressure and enjoyed doing my coursework this has been a pleasure to thank you all"
"Katie helped me all the way threw my nvq"
"It was very good training. I could do things as fast as I wanted. And got support and help from my tutors. Really enjoyed training. Thank you very much. Zane Krakovska"
StriveCare is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!