Stress No More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stress No More
Read Stress No More  Reviews

Tell us how Stress No More made you happy
Rubbish!! Bought air cooler. Absolutely useless. Informed that if it’s been used it won’t be refunded, (so how do you know if it’s working ok?....) and to package it as it was for sending to another customer. They’ve received it, responding that it’s on the lowest setting, and that proves what?? Ah, that we used it at the lowest setting, of course. Our fault. Undeniable proof it isn’t useless!!!!????? Or, who knows.... maybe at its lowest setting it’s useless and on another which we did try is useless. Over £50 wasted on a pressie I was really excited about giving to my husband. Stress no more?? Guess not because I won’t be using them again
Be aware when you are buying something that can be not suitable for you. I bought Collagenius Collagen Therapy LED Facial Mask. They didnt accept my return. I think they are not accept any return. Even on their website they reject my review.
Stress no more more like stress more more! Second time received wrong item! Waiting g for the correct one now... very bad customer service!
There Returns policy sucks... They take forever to send a returns label,, they try there best to make it difficult to return anything,, Beware,
Ordered dried in stain remover. What a joke. It didn’t even remove the slightest stain. When I tried to get a refund was rejected as I’d used it!! How would I know if I didn’t try it. I would love to get it analysed as I’m sure it only water. DONT USE THIS COMPANY
Placed a small order via Amazon for batteries as seen on the supplier’s website and also paid for postage delivery but when they arrived they were of a different make to what was ordered. Contacted customer service regarding the issue but later informed by email they hadn’t got the ones I ordered so sent me a substitue. That being the case, I informed them they should contact the customer of that fact before dispatching the wrong item.
Later informed to return via Amazon. You know what, more bother than all it’s worth. Just chalked it up to experience.
Won’t use them again.
Brilliant service! The products ordered arrived on time and were exactly what I expected. Will definitely be using stress no more again in the future and recommending to friends.
Stress No More was simply that
Stress No More was simply that ! i did have a problem with damaged goods arriving , but i have been promised a no quibble replacement straight away . Watch this space for updates . The original order was actually delivered early very rare in these troubled times , well done.
Ordered online found them to be very responsive to my questions and the order arrived on time and as expected.
Stress No More is rated 3.31 based on 16 reviews