Streetshirts Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Streetshirts

Unit 5 Sancorp Business Park, Leeds Road, Bradford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Streetshirts?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mollie Parry-Jones

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Streetshirts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mollie Parry-Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent product, quick delivery and AMAZING customer service. Will definitely use again."
"As you can see here there are a lot of dissatisfied customers. I too have been let down. I required the t-shirt for a friends birthday where we were to go to concert and I had a personally humerous t-shirt idea for that event. Ordered through Streetshits and was told it was dispatched 24 June (2015). No sign of it by 01 July (2015). Contacted them the next day (Wed 02 July)and was told I could get a next day delivery IF I PAID the postage. I said ok, lets do that. Reply came back saying next day was not possible(??!!) but a Saturday delivery was possible at £19. Urgh?? I replied no to that as it wasnt going to work out as I leaving early Saturday. I understand it's only a t-shirt but the value of it for my mates birthday is the true let down. I had primed my mate about the T-shirt as well...urgh.... I did get a refund but I would, at the very least, expect that."
"Received a light green T-shirt instead of the dark green T-shirt shown on website. Was told it was my computer monitor display not website even after I explained that I had tested on 6 different screens and all showed same dark colour. So i was not refunded my postage. Very dissapointing customer service and rude communication overall."
"Still no shirt after 3 weeks now"
Streetshirts is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews