Streetshirts Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Streetshirts

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Streetshirts deliver?

How can I contact Streetshirts?

Unit 5 Sancorp Business Park, Leeds Road, Bradford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Streetshirts made you happy

"I used streetshirts to order a bulk of a sports team trip clothing. It was all just a logo, some text on the front and a nickname on the back! It was all of decent quality,.. minus a few smudges on the text printing but this won’t be an issue for its purpose. It’s dispatch was late by only a day and as stated on the website you get the £10 voucher (valid for 3 weeks) . Happy with my purchase. I would suggest ordering a sample first if you’re going to order in bulk!"
Are you Streetshirts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poorly printed and the design was stretched & distorted. I designed my T-shirt on their website & the colours are nothing like the image & the print is really faded. The image is also half way down the T-shirt too. Be aware that the T-shirt sizes are also really out! The fitted comes in one size smaller & the other came in 2 sizes too big! Customer service has also been really poor."
"Absolutely shocking. I cannot believe what this company are even doing. 10th Dec - Ordered online - offered dispatch date of 11th Dec. with 1st class royal mail delivery. 11th Dec- no confirmation of my order being placed - so i contact them and they tell me everything is okay with guarantee dispatch date of later that afternoon. 12th Dec - no confirmation of dispatch - i contact their automatic webchat again to be told they are now busy but will send me a £10 voucher to redeem on any future orders (you will be lucky to see my name again). i ask for order to be cancelled or a £10 refund instead but i just keep receiving an automated email explaining they will send me a £10 voucher when they decide to dispatch my jumper. I ordered my secrect santa gift through streetshirt instead of anyone else as they promised a dispatch date to arrive before friday. It isn't until you read their terms fully - it explains nothing is guaranteed. I now have to order a new jumper from another company that have guaranteed to post next day so will still receive before this company. I cannot believe you have so many positive reviews when you do not have one actual person to speak to. SHOCKING."
"Excellent good quality friendly helpful staff"
"Have bought many items now from Streetshirts all bar 2 have had no issues what so ever. The T-shirt I recently purchased had a little over spill on the print design from the area around the logo which should have been cleaned in design before printing. This was resolved 100% to my satisfaction with no fuss or quibble....really can't rate these guys high enough!"
"This is my 7th order from Street shirts and yet again I was not disappointed! Went for the standard tee and was blown away with the quality and print. Gildan heavy cotton in black with standard white logo extremely pleased and will definitely be ordering more!"
"As I am finding more and more the quality and finish of all the products I'm now ordering have a constant - excellent!"
"Awsome tshirt,, I’m delighted with my latest order, great quality and fast delivery 👍"
"I received my new artwork on a t-shirt from Street Shirts today...Well impressed as always. Great vibrant print on a high quality 'Fruit of Loom' - Super premium T-shirt.Excellent work again guys!! Order no: 267741865173"
"Excellent service, ordered three t-shirts on 31/5/18 arrived today. So pleased as they have arrived in plenty of time for the occasion. Thank you 😄"
"Excellent product, quick delivery and AMAZING customer service. Will definitely use again."
"As you can see here there are a lot of dissatisfied customers. I too have been let down. I required the t-shirt for a friends birthday where we were to go to concert and I had a personally humerous t-shirt idea for that event. Ordered through Streetshits and was told it was dispatched 24 June (2015). No sign of it by 01 July (2015). Contacted them the next day (Wed 02 July)and was told I could get a next day delivery IF I PAID the postage. I said ok, lets do that. Reply came back saying next day was not possible(??!!) but a Saturday delivery was possible at £19. Urgh?? I replied no to that as it wasnt going to work out as I leaving early Saturday. I understand it's only a t-shirt but the value of it for my mates birthday is the true let down. I had primed my mate about the T-shirt as well...urgh.... I did get a refund but I would, at the very least, expect that."
"Received a light green T-shirt instead of the dark green T-shirt shown on website. Was told it was my computer monitor display not website even after I explained that I had tested on 6 different screens and all showed same dark colour. So i was not refunded my postage. Very dissapointing customer service and rude communication overall."
"Still no shirt after 3 weeks now"
Streetshirts is rated 3.50 based on 14 reviews