Streamline Corporate Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Streamline Corporate

How would you rate Streamline Corporate?

"Brilliant service. Had a very tight deadline and they managed to sort everything for me in no time and even had the items delivered before the deadline date I requested! So helpful and supportive. Quality of the products is outstanding in comparison to other companies I received samples from. Definitely recommend!"
"Excellent service! Both our account manager and the design team did an amazing job. Attentive customer service, quick turnaround and the product looks great."
"A friendly team where I can rely on a professional service with quality products."
"clothes seem to be a bit on the large size"
"Great quality of products and customer service. With their quick deliveries and competitive prices, Streamline are our go-to company for promotional items."
"Streamline's knowledge and expertise on the promotional product industry is superb and the service we receive is second to none. An excellent company to partner with."
Streamline Corporate is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews