So So Gay Reviews

of reviewers recommend So So Gay
Read So So Gay Reviews

About So So Gay:

So So Gay is a gay mens lifestyle brand, selling the very best underwear, fashion, clubwear and accessories.

+44 20 7193 3600

sales@sosogay.co.uk

Tell us how So So Gay made you happy
Good range, easy to use website, very fast delivery, nice personal touches.
Ordered the mask pack. Of course it was too small (how do you know what size your head is!) so asked to exchange. 3 emails and a chat session where I left my email address and nothing..... tumble weed.

Very disappointing. Although only £25 quid - a couple of cocktails. I wanted them to show visibility and I like supporting gay businesses. Maybe they are not a Gay business but just taking advantage of the pink pound. Who knows. Regardless - lousy customer service. Avoid doing business with them.

My husband is going to cut them up and make pocket squares with the fabric. This queen is very very slightly inconvenienced.
Great item and fast delivery. An exceptional service.
Great service. Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Nice little extra in the box. Excellent personalised communications. Will definitely use again!
BEWARE! Absolutely terrible customer service. I ordered an item in one size - but was sent another size (i.e. it was their mistake). Then, after a week of my emails being ignored, I was told to return it, at my own expense (!!!) - and I would receive the correct item ASAP.

Yet, now, 5 weeks after my original order, and having chased them many times since, I’ve received nothing - and ALL my emails over the last 3 weeks have gone unanswered.

What should have been a minor thing to resolve, has now turned into a ridiculous saga. All in all, extremely disappointing. Avoid.
Great products, sent quickly. Fast and helpful customer support.
Fabulous rainbow jock!! Great delivery and service😄👍
Excellent all round. No complaints.
Excellent prompt service- will definitely use again!
Excellent product
Prompt, helpful service and the masks I bought are really comfortable - I love the designs and feel really cool in my new mask.
Excellent service, I got advice I needed instantly and received my product so quickly. It came well packed and with a personal note. Totally recommend!
Excellent service, great product
Thanks for the feedback John!
Your site offered the goods I wanted and could not find on other sites.

Thank you for the chance to buy what I wanted and not what others wanted me to buy.
Thanks John, appreciate it! :)
Prompt delivery and good value for money. The mask brought is of good quality - thanks!
Thanks Ben 🥰
Great product, happy purchaser, thanks.
Thanks for the feedback!
Very good
Thank you! 😊
So impressed, Great product and super speedy delivery. Helpful and prompt support function too. Have recommended to everyone
Thanks Christopher! 🤩
Excellent service. My product arrived very quickly and was exactly as I expected it to be. Thanks guys
Thanks for the feedback Phil! 🥰
Great products, quick communication and post. Thankkkks!
Really glad to hear it Carl 🥰