So So Gay Reviews

of reviewers recommend So So Gay
Read So So Gay Reviews

About So So Gay:

So So Gay is a gay mens lifestyle brand, selling the very best underwear, fashion, clubwear and accessories.

+44 20 7193 3600

sales@sosogay.co.uk

Tell us how So So Gay made you happy
Excellent service, great product
Thanks for the feedback John!
Your site offered the goods I wanted and could not find on other sites.

Thank you for the chance to buy what I wanted and not what others wanted me to buy.
Thanks John, appreciate it! :)
Prompt delivery and good value for money. The mask brought is of good quality - thanks!
Thanks Ben 🥰
Great product, happy purchaser, thanks.
Thanks for the feedback!
Very good
Thank you! 😊
So impressed, Great product and super speedy delivery. Helpful and prompt support function too. Have recommended to everyone
Thanks Christopher! 🤩
Excellent service. My product arrived very quickly and was exactly as I expected it to be. Thanks guys
Thanks for the feedback Phil! 🥰
Great products, quick communication and post. Thankkkks!
Really glad to hear it Carl 🥰
The mugs I brought are amazing love the colour changing and the face mask fit so well thank you. Xoxox
Good service, website easy to navigate. Product arrived on time.
Great choice of product, very clear alternative suggestions if so Size not available and very swift delivery. All In all a great website , product & service!
I ordered two masks, which when they arrived were different sizes. One mask fitted comfortably, while the other was quite a bit smaller and seemed almost like a child size mask. When I e-mailed the sales teams to inform them of the different sizes, along with photos, I got a response telling me that there isn't a standard mask size. I replied to ask how I could go about returning the mask for a refund, and this e-mail has been ignored.
Quality product, fast delivery, fair price.
Fast service and amazing products.
Great products, fast delivery, awesome prices. Recommend highly!
Brillant, thanks.
Brilliant communication great service. Friendly staff
Nice selection of products. I made a mistake and picked the wrong option, but o messaged them and it was instantly corrected. I got a tracking number same days and delivery was very quick! Great service ☺️
Cheers!
Excellent customer service
Great products and fast delivery.

thanks for the awesome service.
So So Gay is rated 4.78 based on 32 reviews