STO Racing Products Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend STO Racing Products

Scream Distribution Centre, Ollerton Business Park, Childs Ercall United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate STO Racing Products?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tara

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about STO Racing Products in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Worse company I have ever dealt with. Quads don't work they stated they only had one month warranty then they said a guy called Adam who worked for the company sold them to me privately and he got caught committing fraud and they aren't responsible for them. Two months old trading standards are involved and now I've paid for them to be collected and no doubt they will find nothing wrong with them. Having had to pay for private report they are just badly manufactured cheap imports. Avoid this company at all costs!"
"Seems to be a bit of a pattern here. I ordered a 49cc mini quad bike. When it arrived it had a broken mud guard. I did get replacements sent to me and quickly, but then on Christmas day the bike wouldn't work! After getting someone to look at it there is a problem with the spark plug and connecting cables. They did send me replacements but decided that as it obviously already faulty I wanted to send it back. I have to send it back and now have to pay £35.00 for the pleasure! They may refund the postage if they decided that it is faulty!! There is also a split in the bodywork. Total nightmare."
"Same as above. Purchased mini quad 49cc for son at Christmas. Can't get it to work. Emailed on numerous occasions and heard nothing. Tried phoning may times and can't get through. Would certainly not recommend company and would not expect from a groupon. A month on and still have an unhappy son with no present."
"Terrible customer service ,no one answers the phone .MIni quad bike not working under warranty and cannot speak to anyone for help and no reply from email I sent .very disappointing ."
Suzanne Hathaway
Unverified Reviewer
"you uare disgusting! !!! How can you rip ppl of like this"
"Hi in the same position bought an 49cc mini quad off them through group on. Payment been taken. I have sent 2 emails tried ringing and no joy am starting to get a little concerned. Any help appreciated. Thanks"
"I bought a 49cc mini quad I've tried on a number of times to contact them but no reply and I've left loads of messages ?? Can anyone give me a different number to try because the only other option is to contact trading standards .."
Delivery
Information
Price
"FRAUDSTERS GOING TO PRISON! In August, I bought two 4 Channel helicopters that were advertised as £89.99 each, but being sold via Wowcher for £14.99 each. When they arrived, the description on the box was 3 Channel, so not what I'd paid for at all! I Googled the code and found them being sold on Amazon for around £20! Nowhere near the £89.99 they were advertised as being worth! Prior to purchasing, I followed Wowcher's link to STO's web site and there were helicopters for sale at this price, so obviously that's what I believed I was buying, but not what I received! What I did find was a link to their 'other' web site. Who has two web sites??!! This little site seems as if it was set up just to show some fake helicopters that they were pretending to sell to Wowcher customers! I immediately complained and was asked for my number so that they could call me, and almost two months later, I am STILL waiting for their call! I have e-mailed numerous times, but am either fobbed off or ignored! All I want is preferably two helicopters worth 89.99 each, or if they don't have them, then I will accept a refund including ALL postage, and I will not give up until I get this! Another e-mail is on its way.... UPDATE I finally received a call from 'Adam' who insisted he'd called numerous times and left messages - he's a complete liar as I have deactivated the voicemail facility on my phone! When I did speak to him, he lied again, saying that the outside box is incorrect and doesn't reflect what's actually inside. Today, I've opened the box and quel surprise, the cheap rubbish helicopters are exactly what's inside! However, after some research, I can see (firstly by the label on the box) that they are affiliated with Scream Wholesale, and the Director of that company, Lester Stacey is going to prison for fraud: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Stoke-Trent-fraudsters-jailed-pound-1-2m-VAT-scam/story-19637536-detail/story.html#axzz2i6FRAIFJ AVOID BOTH COMPANIES! Or use at YOUR own risk!"
STO Racing Products is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews