Stinky Ink Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stinky Ink

How would you rate Stinky Ink ?

"order received very quickly; excellent quality.recycled inks available and cartridges can be recycled with them. What's not to like? I love them!"
"In a world where "customer service" can sometimes be two dirty words, this company shows others how it should be done. I received prompt delivery of what seems to be top quality goods and when I raised an "issue", commenting on the product (wasn't even a complaint!) their response and back up service was outstanding. I was encouraged to use them for the first time after reading a review that said "wish I'd found this company sooner..." He wasn't wrong - my sentiments entirely! Well done Stinkyink! Five stars well deserved."
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH"
"quick free delivery, good price and good product"
"I use these folks all the time. They supply great quality products and they turn orders round incredibly fast. Their customer services team are beyond excellent and very helpful if you need advice about which inks you need to order etc. Their comms are endearingly whacky, too! A great company to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Having used an inkjet printer for some considerable time, I have been most discerning when choosing the ink-supplies I need. Discovering STINKYINK solved this 'problem' permanently. Quite simply, there is NO aspect of STINKYINK, as a company, that bears any criticism. Any problems I have encountered have been resolved perfectly, promptly and to my complete satisfaction. That said, having used STINKYINK over many years, there have been only TWO isolated occasions where my dream stumbled... with the expert remedy delivered, as previously described. I therefore recommend STINKYINK unhesitatingly and unreservedly."
"An easy to use web site, great prices, very fast delivery, and sensible packaging. A joy to buy from."
Stinky Ink is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews