Stinky Ink Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stinky Ink

How would you rate Stinky Ink?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
emma deacon
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Stinky Ink in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Emma Deacon
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH"
Robert Bick
"quick free delivery, good price and good product"
David Million
"I use these folks all the time. They supply great quality products and they turn orders round incredibly fast. Their customer services team are beyond excellent and very helpful if you need advice about which inks you need to order etc. Their comms are endearingly whacky, too! A great company to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
Mr J. Dyson
"Having used an inkjet printer for some considerable time, I have been most discerning when choosing the ink-supplies I need. Discovering STINKYINK solved this 'problem' permanently. Quite simply, there is NO aspect of STINKYINK, as a company, that bears any criticism. Any problems I have encountered have been resolved perfectly, promptly and to my complete satisfaction. That said, having used STINKYINK over many years, there have been only TWO isolated occasions where my dream stumbled... with the expert remedy delivered, as previously described. I therefore recommend STINKYINK unhesitatingly and unreservedly."
Mr J. Dyson
Kenneth
"An easy to use web site, great prices, very fast delivery, and sensible packaging. A joy to buy from."
Stinky Ink is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews